Sign in to follow this  
Hendo

Titanfall FTP Battle Royale game released on Monday

Ive not downloaded either yet but would probably prefer PC, a big part of me not liking the COD BR was the fact I played it on PS4 and just didnt like the controls anywhere near as much as PC controls. 

2 hours ago, Sambob said:

Is everyone going PS4 rather than PC then?

No.

I’m on PC @Sambob 

DisturbedSwan on Origin if you fancy a game tonight.

Depending on how popular it gets on here I may give it a download on PS4 too.

This will be amazing when it hits Switch.

2 minutes ago, RoboticMonk3y said:

I wonder if this means we might see a Titanfall 3?

I would rather like that...

If we do EA will probably release it three days after Battlefield like the arseholes they are.🙄

As a game I have as much interest in it as is needed to come in here and tell everyone that I have no interest...

But I hope it's good for their sake, Respawn are a good developer.

It'll do alright.

It's free and in the vein of CoD, so it has that over one of its main competitors.

It'll have better shooting than Fortnite. Fortnite's shooting is below par, so that wouldn't be hard, really.

Really the longevity will boil down to how often they update it. New heroes, maps and events need to be coming out regularly for it to stick.

This could be good news or bad news for Titanfall 3. It could mean they're banking the money for the eventually development of that game, or that they will be so tied up in Apex making content that it gets kicked down the road until this no longer is profitable.

I can only see this as a good thing for Titanfall 3 either way. The game makes money, the studio gets bigger, they make Titanfall 3. The game bombs, they need something else to do, they make Titanfall 3.

I certainly didnt see Titanfall 3 getting made before this, the previous game didnt sell great on release by any stretch of the imagination and now there suddenly a groundswell of people talking about Titanfall 3.

Titanfall 3

Love it when something new comes out and has actually taken note of the current competitors, file this one in my pants so far.

31 minutes ago, Sly Reflex said:

This is getting crossplay. I don't know the specifics, but yay.

Good. I downloaded it on PS4 earlier and had a game, but I prefer playing it on my Xbox.

The ping system is excellent.

4 hours ago, Blakey said:

Well that quote days "we're not making Titanfall 3, we are making Apex"

It doesn't say that they have no intention Titanfall 3.

I wish them well, it makes me sad how Titanfall 2 didn't net them the success it deserves. I bought DLC shit to throw them some extra dollars. I will do the same if I get so much as a whiff of joy from playing Apex.

I live in hope that I get to see a trilogy. 😍

I bought 37 copies of Titanfall 2 and some DLC, so I'm good.

I'm probably going to buy the Apex Legends founder's pack and unlock the two other classes soon, though.

I bought Titanfall 2 for a fiver and that's about what it was worth to me because it was alright and I never played it again once I'd finished it