passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Titanfall FTP Battle Royale game released on Monday

Hendo

It'll do alright.

It's free and in the vein of CoD, so it has that over one of its main competitors.

It'll have better shooting than Fortnite. Fortnite's shooting is below par, so that wouldn't be hard, really.

Really the longevity will boil down to how often they update it. New heroes, maps and events need to be coming out regularly for it to stick.

This could be good news or bad news for Titanfall 3. It could mean they're banking the money for the eventually development of that game, or that they will be so tied up in Apex making content that it gets kicked down the road until this no longer is profitable.

I can only see this as a good thing for Titanfall 3 either way. The game makes money, the studio gets bigger, they make Titanfall 3. The game bombs, they need something else to do, they make Titanfall 3.

I certainly didnt see Titanfall 3 getting made before this, the previous game didnt sell great on release by any stretch of the imagination and now there suddenly a groundswell of people talking about Titanfall 3.

Titanfall 3

31 minutes ago, Sly Reflex said:

This is getting crossplay. I don't know the specifics, but yay.

Good. I downloaded it on PS4 earlier and had a game, but I prefer playing it on my Xbox.

The ping system is excellent.

4 hours ago, Blakey said:

Well that quote days "we're not making Titanfall 3, we are making Apex"

It doesn't say that they have no intention Titanfall 3.

I wish them well, it makes me sad how Titanfall 2 didn't net them the success it deserves. I bought DLC shit to throw them some extra dollars. I will do the same if I get so much as a whiff of joy from playing Apex.

I live in hope that I get to see a trilogy. ?

18 hours ago, spatular said:

titanfall is amazing. hope they do eventually make number 3.

There was a lot of speculation online that Respawn have only been making Apex Legends - but EA are saying a new "premium" Titanfall release will be out this year. Doesn't necessarily mean Titanfall 3...