Sign in to follow this  
Hendo

Titanfall FTP Battle Royale game released on Monday

14 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

Ed's excited for it though

I am. I like Titanfall a lot, think Respawn are a great dev team, and enjoy the battle royale genre for playing and watching, so I have nothing to lose.

Currently watching DrDisrespect stream it on Twitch while I finish downloading the HD textures.

Just now, DANGERMAN said:

I might give it a try tomorrow. I'm not sure I've actually played a battle royale yet

This. To both statements.

I’m watching the Giant Bomb video of it, not likely to have any time to play it till tomorrow.

It looks fucking cool and some really nice twists on the BR formula. As long as dev teams have some inventive ideas, there’s no reason a genre should just die after a handful of games. If that was the case, FPS games wouldn’t have lasted past Doom, Wolfenstein and Duke.

Well, Apex Legends would be the name of the impression thread, this is still news.

But this is news about the FTP Titanfall Game coming out on Monday right? Well that game is out and it’s called Apex Legends...? 

No worries though :)

I’ve got it downloading while I go to bed.

I watched the whole of the GB event footage which was on PC and now they’re streaming the PS4 version and still looks great.

I’m excited to play it, Respawn know their shit.

There’s an interview on Eurogamer where they admit they started making TF3 but focussed on this instead. And they tried using Titans and parkour but it didn’t work very well, or perhaps too well.

Cross-play might be possible but cross purchases won’t be because of how they built it, apparently.

If there’s a trailer you all fucking failed. Change thread title to nothing to see here besides a cash grab.