passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Titanfall FTP Battle Royale game released on Monday

Hendo

Should be announced today, on PC, PS4 and XBox for release on Monday.

Not entirely sure what it will be - 3 teams, no Titans, 60 players total. No parkour.

I’ll give it a try but from that little bit of info, the question is “why?”. Apart from money, obviously.

It will be announced this weekend. It will be immediately playable on Monday. It will feature 3 man teams with 60 people. It will be free to play with micro transaction cosmetics through payment or in game currency. You will earn more in game currency with higher placements. It will feature around 5 different characters with 2 additional available through in game currency. Each character will have different attributes to balance each other out similiar to overwatch.

Supposedly called Apex Legends. So in the TF universe but not actually a TF game. Made by Respawn, though.

No Titans? Shame but not end of the world . The no Titan mode was great still in TF2. Its just like future CoD but really fucking good.

But no Parkour either?! That just defeats it being a Titanfall game entirely. That’s what makes that series for me. What’s the point? It’ll be no different to all the others. Hope that information is incorrect. 

57 minutes ago, Sambob said:

Tomorrow, tommorow, 4pm today, after the stream. Fucking hell, Simon Says make up your minds ya bunch a bastards ya.

What's the hurry? 

All the tweets in this thread seem pretty clear to me they're taking about some time today (presumably evening/afternoon due to time differences).

I liked Titanfall 2, but it was the Titans and the movement stuff I liked. I'll have a look out for videos or reviews to see what it actually is. 

I just think its outrageous in this day and age that people can just go on something like an online gaming forum and say whatever release date or bit of news they want, with no consequences or any kind of accountability or anything. Sign of the times.