passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Persona Q

DANGERMAN

I seem to remember a few people playing this, apologies if I've missed a thread, I can't see one 

Persona Q came out a few years ago, back when people other than me played the 3ds. It's the teams from either Persona 3 or 4 set in Etrian Odyssey gameplay. It's a dungeon crawler with turn based combat based around formations. You have 5 people in your party and they have to be lined up along the front and back rows, so 3 at the front 2 at the back. The people at the back should have range, the people at the front more hardy. 

I expected it to have more concessions to Persona than it has but apart from the ability to call in a 2nd Persona its almost identical to an Etrian Odyssey game. So far, and I've only just started the 2nd floor, its a bit less forgiving in terms of health recovery than I expected, but also easier than a real Etrian Odyssey, so a bit of an odd mix. 

I'm not sure how much I like it. It's certainly worse than the 2 Etrian Odyssey Untold games I've played, they're outstanding though, and the mainline Persona games I've played. Teddy and his quips can fuck off, that much I'm sure of