Nag

Resident Evil 2

That side of things only gets worse. My memory of original RE2 is very foggy, but I recall that game giving a more solid reason to play both campaigns and avoiding some of the dissonance that this remake just jumps right into.

I really wish I could play the A scenario with the B ending. The A scenario is better paced but is devoid of a satisfying finale. I don't care much about the extra guns Claire and Leon get on their B scenarios either really, especially the one Leon gets and holds all gangsta like.

That's what I meant to ask [spoiler-free] @Nag is Irons still a piece of shit?

1 minute ago, AndyKurosaki said:

He is indeed. More so than he was previously.

That's good to know. I know they padded out Marvin, so I was a little apprehensive they would try to make Irons into something a bit more ...sympathetic

Yeah, Irons is still a massive shit and definitely hasn't been made in to a sympathetic figure.

I heard something about one of the DLC characters announced that made me think of Irons. The Mayor's daughter, I think it was...

That should be dropping next Friday.

IMG_cb032d32-b604-4b2b-a990-6341117d9080.png

A small carbon footprint, minimalist and frugalist achievements all marked off in that run, think I finished up with around 13,400 odd steps... I was also using that as a test bed for going with the S rank achievements that have to be done in standard difficulty, pretty confident of those now.

What's worse than an indestructible Mr X?

Two of them...😬😨

That's a glitch I'm happy not to experience.

Love that song, works surprisingly well...🤣🤣

😂😂😂 That mod is amazing, definitely installing it.

@Nag Have you seen the REmake 1 randomiser? They put Tyrant as a random enemy encounter. You know, the boss that is indestructible unless you have the Rocket Launcher. Imagine two of them popping out of the windows in that early hallway where you first encounter the dogs? 😨

At least if you get through a door you're safe in that game...😬

Haven't seen it though, may look it up on YouTube.

The Ghost Survivors DLC is out,a small update (1gb). And the scenarios are pretty damn tricky. Each character has their own unique zombie to deal with. And I have a newfound hatred for those fucking plant zombies. Because they insta-kill you if you don’t have any Defense items,and due to a low amount of resources,you quite often don’t. Bastards.

I’ve managed to clear the mayor’s daughter+Ghost scenarios on Training,which gives you slightly more ammo to start with,but is still far from Easy mode.

I've ran through with Katherine and Kendo so far, it's funny how they call the basic difficulty "training" and say you can aim to learn enemy placements and tactics then change up the amount of enemies in areas on normal difficulty... So it's not really any use for training then is it!

Anyway, Chief Irons probably did the world a favour offing the Mayor's daughter...IMG_1a908306-c43e-4d9b-aa73-472fa11eea63.png

She's a bloody psychopath.

Yeah I agree with that. Kendo’s mission has a Licker appear fairly soon into it. But on Training,they took it out. So not exactly preparing you for the tougher parts.

Fuck me,  that No Way Out scenario is brutal... think the opening gas station (the main room and that's it) three entry points with the aim of killing 100 zombies, oh... and that includes the armoured, poisonous and regenerating types.

Managed a 73 and a 93 so far but by Christ it's one of those things that make me rage.

I’m not sure I’m going to be good enough to unlock that,haven’t even cleared Hunk yet. And even on Training I’m not doing brilliantly in Ghost Survivors.