passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

Good nosh ?

I never found Lickers that bad in the original or here either. Easy mode with Claire's arsenal tho. Just been down the car park area.

Spoiler

Pain in the ass with Leon and doggos. Piece of cake with Claire and the Lickers. 

But yeah reckon Hard mode is just that. Make use of blue herb defense, knee cap zombos. Hmmmm. Hopefully I'll get round to having a go before Anthem but at the pace/time I have it's looking tight ?

It's very difficult on hardcore. Nag has lots of supplies cause he has that fecking knife, but in my ass noshing screenshot above those are my only 8 bullets outside of a few mag rounds of saved for the next boss fight.

I walked past again later and the yellow vest decided he had enough of bum and wanted some Leon ankle  instead.

I would say the only one harder than this on hardcore is the "arrange" mode of the directors cut of RE1, but hardcore re2 is harder than any of the other games and expects you to have already got a good mental geography of the station and knowledge of how to deal with threats. Or it just expects you to be very good at Resi, like Maximillian Dood who went straight into HC

I beat hardcore mode with Leon. 16 saves but there are 25 ink ribbons. The scarcity early on made me use less than I would normally use but it seems you can get by with that.

Spoiler

My eyeball dragon loadout. Burst Mathilda for popping shoulder and back eyeballs, flamethrower for melting chest eyeballs. Magnum to finish the job in the last phase.

DyrdBKwWsAA7YoS?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Leon's last boss confuses me. I'm not sure if you even need to damage it or if you can just wait.

I think Claire's campaign is better in every category.

Anyway into Claire B hardcore. Claire gets a cool Revolver Ocelot gun in her B campaign which is ace ?

Yeah that revolver soon went in the box. It's nice having an extra pistol essentially to start with, but later on there's better guns to equip. 

That Grenade launcher tho ??

If I do hardcore I'll be getting that knife first. Makes sense ??‍♂️

After Claire's run I'll put up my impressions. Safe to say it'll be a positive round up ?

I did note the knife envy, It reminded me of... 

Weird they omitted the Bowgun. That was always the default "shotgun" for the female characters and it was a pretty effective Zombie killer for the early game.

Tut, tut, tut @Nag Tofu is the ultimate achievement in RE 2. You know that...