passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

Yeah logic isn’t really applicable. In Leon’s Scenario B in the original,Mr X smashes Ada into a control panel,causing it to be destroyed,and her bleeding out,badly.

Yet she survives that,to later throw Leon a rocket launcher for the final fight with Mr X. How did she survive? Errrrm....

1 hour ago, Nag said:

Yes, because she's Ada Wong and hot as fuck... it's a video game dude, it's not like logic actually applies.?

Wasn't really decrying the logic, it is Resident Evil after all. It's just I always thought they kept that part super vague because there was a story they wanted to tell there IE another RE side game. That said, not having seen her part in REmake 2, traditionally 'Ada Mode' has always been a bit naff. So that might have put Capcom off the idea.

I don't know what the timeline is with Ada with the Umbrella Chronicles or Darkside Chronicles, those games go a little in to the side stories although how canon they are I have no idea about.

3 minutes ago, Nag said:

I don't know what the timeline is with Ada with the Umbrella Chronicles or Darkside Chronicles, those games go a little in to the side stories although how canon they are I have no idea about.

Yeah, I always thought the Chronicles were a bit of a grey area. Considering Lisa Trevor is in there and "killed" by Wesker. Plus CV was altered somewhat for the truncated version of that story, if memory serves. Was anyone important in Outbreak or Gun Survivor?

I finished Outbreak 1 and remember nothing about it at all. I vaguely remember at one point it was rumoured that Gun Survivor was going to be Barry's side game. But they shelved that idea for some reason.

Ada is Ada in 6... Carla Radames is Ada's clone and she has a massive bag on that Simmons doesn't like her as much as he likes the real Ada... 

I should write game synopsis for a living.

And yeah, @Sambob I think she has been given a strain of one of the viruses.

Leon A down...IMG_bc97cfae-4915-452e-9b95-a3bde6f22108.png

Things are starting to sink in with routes and stuff now, that time includes doing everything (gun upgrades, packs and stuff like that) so if I can knock out that I should be good for an S rank. Managed to beat the Tyrant with a good six minutes left on the clock too, which given the fact I had over forty Lightning Hawk bullets shouldn't come as a surprise.

Claire B now... That should give me the Unbreakable knife.... Then it'll be the decision on whether to go Hardcore or try for the S rank achievements.?

Ha, it seems using the original costumes with Claire does actually put Sherry in to her 98 clothes which is pretty cool...IMG_53f9e671-1a18-41cb-805f-61c57769acb2.png

It doesn't look quite as stupid in this either.

So far Claire's B run has been nowhere near as bad as Leon's, her weapon load out is so much better... Leon has nothing that can one shot a Licker (unless it's a Lightning Hawk headshot.... sometimes)

IMG_843bca35-5e15-4734-8336-4c735c32d6b9.png

Here's me trying to recreate one of the iconic moments of the original...

This one's for you @OCH

Spoiler

IMG_2780f8a6-f35c-4de0-9c69-2c316a3fb6a5.png