passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

It's funny but because I never played the original I feel a bit of a fraud in respect of Mr X. 

Spoiler

If I was simply playing this game blind I would assume that his initial appearance was just the beginning of a boss fight, and I would lay into him with all guns blazing. I mean it's not like there are no bullet sponge bosses in the Resi series (yes, Comms officer, I mean you).

But, forwarned by hanging around YouTube and forums like this, my ordnance is intact and my survival chances are artificially inflated.

Fraud, you see.

I think you'd soon learn the error of your ways...?

Finished Leon's B route earlier, really enjoyed this too.

IMG_3d799940-759d-4523-b24d-5070adcf60af.png

Think I have a saving problem... Met Kendo in this run, Mr X is a lot more prevalent in this run and the Tyrant boss fight is harder than Claires. The relationship Ada and Leon make is definitely more realistic this time round.

In fact that's one thing I'm loving about this game is the realistic tone in general... If people look back at the first three Resi games there isn't really that much comedy, Resi 4 was were that all started.

I have 4th Survivor unlocked now but next up is Leon A with original costumes and soundtrack.?

Some of these could be considered spoilers...

Spoiler

IMG_1b678e03-ed72-4cdd-ad12-e4555c56ed20.pngIMG_1a0c850b-fbfd-4e28-9e58-1fefccb1f57f.pngIMG_d5ff9522-8077-4266-b5b7-55ff85888bc9.pngIMG_d81dc1ed-21dc-44cf-a48f-7d45bcec7242.png

? That is a fair few saves. I kept saving and leaving the game (lots of distractions) then coming back forgetting if I had and saving to make sure. Annoying I kept leaving it un-paused aswell. Wondered what my game time would be otherwise ?

Ah well ??‍♂️

I think I'm near the end now if memory serves. 

53 minutes ago, Nag said:

The relationship Ada and Leon make is definitely more realistic this time round.

Reveal hidden contents

That relationship was really... odd, in the original RE 2. Certainly not natural, in light of how much time they physically spent together.

Using the original costumes puts Ada straight into her red dress, cutting out the raincoat model.... Hope it doesn't put Sherry in to that stupid sailer suit thing she wore in the 98 game.?

IMG_5923748f-72f9-4a4e-822b-57a041a6a2e8.png