passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

34 minutes ago, illdog said:

This is my only negative so far, some go down in two, some go down in 5 or 6 and it's frustrating.

That's Zombos for you. They don't follow you're rules man ???‍♂️

33 minutes ago, Nag said:

That USB stick, I've used it once and there's no red tick... Two time use?

Yeah I noticed as I was running out that I could still pick it up and when I did it had no tick. So I stuck it back in the Item box. Would be annoying to come across something later and not have it ?

15 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

tried a bit of Leon B on hardcore mode. First zombie chomped me down to "danger" immediately and I noped out of it and went back to standard. But that could make for an interesting future playthrough

Yeah I'm tempted too. Wether I'll actually do it, and not bum myself in Destiny, is another matter ?

I might be in an impossible situation.

I’m down to danger so anyone so much as breathes on me and I will die. There’s a licker right outside where I need to be and I have no health items and no shotgun ammo.

I’m not even sure I’m doing the right thing as i’m after a second thing to turn the power back on but the only item I have that I need to do something with is a second roll of film, which i’m expecting to be another hint to a puzzle I’ve already done.

I might end up rolling back an earlier save or just starting from scratch.

Yep that worked, but as expected, it was just a solution to a puzzle I brute forced earlier.

Any hints on where to go next? I need a second fuse box thing.

I do have a gear but not sure how to get to the clock tower.

Edit: Just figured it out.

1 hour ago, one-armed dwarf said:

I tried a bit of Leon B on hardcore mode. First zombie chomped me down to "danger" immediately and I noped out of it and went back to standard. But that could make for an interesting future playthrough.

Yeah, I've read a few bits and bobs about Hardcore and it sounds pretty different to standard difficulty... not just bullet sponge enemies but different types and more of them.

I've decided I'm doing both A and B's in standard mode before even thinking of Hardcore.

3 minutes ago, AndyKurosaki said:

Reached the Labatory with Leon,so the end won’t be far from sight. 

Its definitely faithful to the original,in as much that the Police Station is the most tense,interesting area of the game. 

It is but as secret labs go I thought the one here was pretty good.

Other than that sewer section I thought the game had a great pace to it. It ratchets up into kickass action as you leave the RPD but not in a way like RE6 but more like how it was back in RE2.

THIS GAME IS SO GOOD ?

Finished Claire's A run earlier... Jesus h Christ that was fucking awesome, absolutely loved every minute. Considering that's one forth of the game done (less if you count 4th survivor) I couldn't be more happy how that turned out.

IMG_f8fa96ff-52a5-46e7-b4ec-096aa6033563.png

I think my time is the cause of the grade, I seriously geeked out and fucked about in almost every area though.?

It'll be onto Leon's B run next, I want to see what he was up to during Claire's game. 

Seriously though, I hope to god this sells well... I'm on board 100% with a Nemesis Remake in this style, it would work brilliantly. To think I had my doubts Capcom could pull this off... Brilliant.

Spoiler

IMG_06188587-222a-4048-8b0a-a187ce39b974.png

IMG_d41aabdc-2282-4f10-b798-24b6c126b085.png

IMG_79c52395-7357-48fd-8f14-f6fc96b568ac.png

I don't know if it's the B route in general or Leon's campaign is harder than Claire's anyway but this is kicking my arse at the minute, with Claire it was pretty easy to avoid Mr X in this he's following me fucking everywhere.