passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

Fuck off Mr!! So what what I shot your hat off. 

LEAVE ME ALONE! 

??

Currently got the dick patrolling around where a Licker is planted right in front of the door I want ? hmmmm. Rock and a hard place. Not died yet. I refuse it to be now ??

Is there any good way of dealing with Mr X?

Like, can you completely lose him? I’m in a similar (might even be the exact same) situation mentioned above where I need to get into a room now I can open the stuff inside but there’s a licker outside and Mr X is always about.

Don't believe so. In the old game there were tricks involving saving to make him bugger off but not so here - it's been tried ?

You can stun him with flash grenade or a few shots in his face so he takes a knee - then skooch by. Most of the time though you can get by him as he's kinda slow. 

If you're at that bit hang around in the safe (save) room around the corner. He'll wander off a bit and the Licker should move too. I got in there and ran off upstairs after, to the Stars room. 

I've died to him once as I tried being too cocky ?? that's my deadless run over ?

Mr X chasing me in the Police Station is one of the most tense sections in anything I’ve ever played. He’s apparently a bit slower in Assisted mode. 

I never felt felt the need to shoot him,as all that does is temporarily stun him. I’d cleared out most of the station before he showed up,so I just kept legging it when he appeared. Solving the puzzle in the Library consisted of me running to one of the stacks,moving it,hearing his footsteps get louder. Then running past him back to the main hall, looping round,and repeating the process. While going “fuck off fuck off fuck off”.

Fun times.

I'm making very slow progress mainly because I'm just constantly shitting myself, there's a reason why I don't play many survival horror games ?

The atmosphere generated by the game is unbelievable, last night in the dark with the surround cranked up was just something I'm not experienced for a while.

I am loving it in a strange way, will definitely be plowing on through today.

Made some progress finally.

Cleared out the police room with the USB key and cleared out the safety deposit room which gave me a photo roll, which I then went to the dark room to turn into a photo. Which just ended up being a hint to a puzzle I’ve already solved!

I’m a bit stuck now as I think I’ve done all I can with what I have. I need to get back to the basement but I’m not sure how to get back there.

22 hours ago, Hendo said:

I’ve got the three medals and opened the way forward. Pretty much fun out of ammo though, and had a good couple of run-ins with the Lickers

Exactly where I'm at.

18 hours ago, AndyKurosaki said:

It’s mindblowing how resilient the zombies are.

This is my only negative so far, some go down in two, some go down in 5 or 6 and it's frustrating.

However, I'm really enjoying my time with it and I have no nostalgia for the original Resi 2. I have to go and do RL crap now but I just want to play this.