passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Can’t believe I got out bid on Mario Maker! I put that bid in as soon as they announced it! :(

C1BE8CD6-11AF-42FB-8857-449AED62DFA1.jpeg

Completely agree @DifferentClass gaming journos have some hot takes sometimes. I’ve yet to play CD3 yet though, it looks awful from what I’ve seen.

Maybe now everyone will believe me when I say MGSU is a great game and the reviews were unjust? (Not likely ?)

If only it was a Microsoft published title available on Game Pass...

I can see why Crackdown has reviewed poorly. What's there might be fun, but repeating it and it not getting developed are the sorts of things that are going to stop a critic giving it a good score. It's the prime example of something where the critic scores and the user scores are poles apart

Which, fwiw Blakey is the difference between Crackdown and Metal Gear, that for some reason you've been drumming a comparison to. I've not played either, I didn't really play much of the original Crackdown, but the new one looks like it might be fun, at least for a while or on Gamepass, Metal Gear Survive looked awful. Maybe it needs time investment to get you hooked, but from the outside it looks terrible and dull whereas Crackdown looks like it'd be decent for a few hours

I had no idea Dreams was early access either, but I guess it doesn’t make sense as it has been available to selected creators in Closed Beta since December.

Outlets usually wait until the full release before reviewing early access games but if they do review Dreams you won’t have much to worry about, it looks so incredibly lavish and polished already. 

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024