passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I appear to now have the option to remove and add games. If you have any games that have slipped to 2020 or cancelled I can remove and replace them.

First come first served I guess. I’ve removed mine but cannot think what to add ? Remember, you cannot have a game someone else has. 

Surely you can’t add anymore? Defeats the whole point of it.

Its a gamble wether your selected games will come out or not, if they don’t it’s on you, you shouldn’t be allowed to choose another few games at will. 

If your game you selected doesn't come come out in 2019 then you get a big fat 0. It’s unfair otherwise.

• 5 months later...

I've taken over from @wiivo 2.0 for this this year.

Those who want to take part, please click the Invite Link below:

https://www.fantasycritic.games/league/ff5e20f6-710b-437c-987e-f2e5604e404b/2020?inviteCode=88f00b88-83b3-4de2-8324-dee1cc68f1b7

I had to create a new League so those that were a part of last year will have to rejoin this one to take part.

@Whiskey_chaser @HandsomeDead @AndyKurosaki @Bigkopman @Hendo Mark, and @Whiskey_chaser took place last year and are invited to join this year too if they wish. I believe @Nabby9 and @radiofloyd want to join too. 

Of course the @Maf @one-armed dwarf @Maryokutai @Nag are welcome to join in the fun too if they so wish.

@Nabby9 has now created a Publisher (cheers :) ) so we're all ready to get started.

There's 7 of us now. Anyone still interested in joining click the invite link a few posts above within 24 hours or you won't be able to join.

I forgot to mention it earlier but there will be a prize for 1st place this year. Nothing expensive or anything but just a little something if you win.

34 minutes ago, Nag said:

Do we take turns picking games? It isnt a mad scramble I'm guessing.

Yeah, there's a 'Draft' to start with where we each take turns and pick a game -  you get points on every game that gets over a 70% OpenCritic Average, so if it gets 71% you only get 1 point, if it gets 69% you lose 1 point - and then a counter-pick which is a game someone else has chosen in their lineup that you think is gonna do badly, it works in reverse of the normal rules so for every point it gets under 70% you get 1 point, for every point over 70% you lose a point. 

After everyone has drafted 3 games and their counter-pick game the 'bidding' begins. Throughout the year - or straightaway if you prefer - you 'bid' on games you want to put into your lineup, everyone has $100 and you can spend as little or much of that as you like throughout the year or all at once. If I really thought Halo Infinite was gonna do really well critically and I really wanted it in my lineup then I could bid $100 to get it but then I wouldn't have anymore money to bid for any other games.

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024