passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

2 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

Sunless Skies currently sitting at 87% on Metacritic. Did anyone listen to me?

By the way how does it work in terms of multi format games? Did you to choose the format too? And does it update itself? It’s saying 84% for Wargroove but Wargroove has a metacritc rating of 86% now.

Think we would ave missed that though as it released just before we finished drafting?

Cheers @wiivo 2.0 - looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

I think it’s a good time to start it, personally. It’s a big gamble for some games that don’t have firm dates and could end up being next year. Plus we all have 3 spaces for extra games that we can bid on, so newly announced games can get added.

9 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I would imagine during E3 I will be opening that tab on my browser a lot.

Any predictions for who will do well?

I like my chances. @DifferentClass has some smart picks and @Whiskey_chaser will perhaps do well by picking FIFA.

Fifa was a cheap shot. No regrets. I'm surprised no one took Anthem as a counter pick.

I think we all have sure picks and some risky ones so I don't know how it's gonna turn out.

Doom Eternal is my safe one, as is Pokemon 2019 as long as it doesn't slip.  Dreams could do really well with critics and Dying Light 2 is my dark horse (the original reviewed okay but with Chris Avellone on writing duty it may end up surprising people).

And TLoUP2 for the reasons I mentioned.

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024