passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

So for some reason the Kirby game that Fantasy Critic allowed me to bid on has now become illegible because its a banned tag... what? then why allow me to bid on it?... it wasn't banned a couple of days ago!

Complete bollocks and another reason to despise Nintendo!🤬🤬

Well I'm not gonna change tags for remakes now cos that really will fuck people over... but I'm gonna unban "partial remake" as it's such a stupid tag in the first place... it's either a remake or it isn't. What's next partial remaster? How do you define that... it's bollocks.

Not allowing remakes is silly for me. There's no guarantee they'll be great or score well, Nag did the right thing. The more tags you put on the narrower the pool of games folks have to select, which makes the competition worse, for me, at least.

No idea why it suddenly disallowed Kirby though.

Me neither, some news must've dropped recently or something... now we not only have whether a games a remaster or a remake to argue about we can also argue whether it's a partial or a full remake... oh joy.

• 3 weeks later...

That's February done and dusted and it turned out to be a pretty busy month thanks to some late bids being thrown in and releasing during the month.

@Nabby9 gained 14 points for Hogwarts Legacy but had a 10 point deduction for their counter pick Wild Hearts.

@Nag earned 10 points for Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe.

@mmmark added 15 points with Octopath Traveler II, 10 points with Company of Heroes 3 but was hit with a 10 point deduction for their Horizon Call of the Mountain counter pick.

@DisturbedSwan earned 10 points with Like a Dragon: Ishin! and 10 points for Horizon Call of the Mountain. The Light Brigade also released but as of yet has no score due to not being linked to an Open Critic page.

@HandsomeDead gained 10 points for Wild Hearts and 4 points for Atomic Heart.

And lastly @radiofloyd added 10 points with The Pale Beyond and 16 points for Theatrhythm Final Bar Line.

Current standings....

1. Radiofloyd - 52 points.

2. DisturbedSwan  - 40 points.

3. Mmmark - 22 points.

4. HandsomeDead - 11 points.

5. Nag - 10 points.

6. Nabby9 - 4 points.

7. @mfnick - 0 points.

7. @Jimbo Xiii - 0 points.

Upcoming March releases are....

I have Forza Horizon 5: Rally Adventure.

Mmmark has Destiny 2: Lightfall.

HandsomeDead has Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

Radiofloyd has Tchia, Terry Nil and DREDGE.

Jimbo Xiii has Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania, Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon and Resident Evil 4 Remake.

• mmmark changed the title to Fantasy Critic 2024