passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fantasy Critic 2024

mmmark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

January has long been and gone.

@HandsomeDead scored 20 points for Tekken 8, 4 points for Another Code: Recollection (which lost @mmmark 4 points) and 15 points for Under Night in Birth II.
@mfnick scored 20 points for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth and 17 points for Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown.

Leigh takes an early lead with 39 points, closely followed by Nick on 37 points. Everyone else has yet to score.

As for February releases:

@Nag has Granblue Fantasy Relink on February 1st, Helldivers 2 on February 8th and Pacific Drive on February 22nd.

@Nabby9 has Ultros on February 13th, Mario vs Donkey Kong Remake on February 16th and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth on February 29th.

I have Persona 3 Reload on February 2nd and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake on February 28th.

@radiofloyd has The Thaumaturge on February 20th

• 1 month later...

I was holding off doing this as I didn't want to step on any toes but I think enough time has passed... so here's the February rundown. 

@Nabby9 scored a massive 27 points for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, 10 points with Ultros (in turn costing @Nag 10 points as a counter-pick) and 7 points for Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Remake)

Nag scored 9 points with Pacific Drive, 12 points for Helldivers 2 and 11 points for Granblue Fantasy: Relink.

@DisturbedSwan earned 18 points for Persona 3 Reload and 11 points with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Remake)

Leader board stands like...

1. Nabby9 - 44 points.

2. @HandsomeDead - 37 points.

3. @mfnick - 36 points.

4. DisturbedSwan - 29 points.

5. Nag - 23 points.

6. @Jimboxy - 0 points.

6. @radiofloyd - 0 points.

8. @mmmark - -5 points.

March releases...

Nag has Dragon's Dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin.

mmmark has Princess Peach: Showtime and Pepper Grinder.

radiofloyd has Unicorn Overlord, The Thaumaturge and Berserk Boy.

28 minutes ago, radiofloyd said:

March

Nuff said...😉

6 minutes ago, Jimboxy said:

Slow and steady

🐢and the🐰

With the Switch 2 now practically set for next year and 2XKO next year too I'm kinda out of it, even if my others do well.

The first month predictions haven't paid off.  Maybe I can hold on if MP4 still comes out for the Switch this year as like a swan song.