passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PikuNiku

DANGERMAN

Not sure if this is just a limited thing, but PikuNiku is free on Twitch Prime at the minute (free if you pay for Prime and have it linked to Twitch I mean), it mentions something about the 21st-23rd so it may just be free to play for a couple of days

It's quite funny, and it's got loads of charm. It's got a nice daft humour to it, decent up beat music, little chimes as you interact with the world, but it might be a bit boring. It reminds me of Donut County in that respect. I'm fairly early in, I'm out of the starting village and have just met up with the resistance (it's about capitalism), in fact it sounds like its setting me up for a boss fight of sorts, so far it's been adventure gameplay, working out how to solve tasks for people.

I might play a bit more later, just in case it is deleted tomorrow, but so far it doesn't seem to be anything above the million other quirky indie games. Not that it's bad, it's just not engaging enough as a game

I got this on Switch and played through the co-op levels last night (having already played the singleplayer), I think it's excellent. Lovely visuals and audio design (if you keep pressing the horn while driving a car in co-op it plays the tune to Take On Me...) and it constantly amused me.

• 4 months later...

Started this today (currently half price on the Switch eshop) and really liked it. It has lovely graphics and music. It reminds me of the Mr Men and Little Miss books I used to read as a child. I wonder if they were an inspiration?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...