passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Bethesda Problem

Sly Reflex

I used to really enjoy l the old destructoid  podcasts. 

As for Sterling himself, he’s annoying at times and goes on a bit always trying to make things a huge controversy. However he is one of the few that is really giving the games industry a hard time and calling out their constant bullshit! And where the vast majority of game journalists are so willing to give the publishers a pass and let them get on with the utter shit they pull, let them get away with lying constantly, keep taking the piss and pushing moral

boundaries, I feel we need someone who is OTT to balance it out a bit. No one else is really looking out for the consumer so there needs to be a big character to do it. 

I don't think Sterling does try to make things into big controversies.  He just reports on the stuff that he finds bad/annoying.  I guess he does so with a passion but that's no bad thing and it's never insincere so I really don't think there is a problem with his reporting. 

What happens after that is kinda out of his hands.  He never condones personal attacks or abuse, he criticises actions.  

I mean what's the alternative? Be all mealy mouthed about it to try to come across "civil"?  Fuck that.