passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Play / Want / Bin January 2019

Jimboxy

Play

Warframe

I've been on this a lot lately.  I built up a respectable Dojo and have access to a lot of new gear I'm now levelling up.  I don't think there are many this far playing on Switch as finding someone to help with the boss on Neptune is hard.

Into the Breach

This I have been enjoying so much, but now I'm trying harder runs it is getting a little frustrating.  I'm sure the AI is scripted in a way that just takes the piss sometimes.

Want

Warframe Money

I'm at the point where I've amassed a collection of nice gear I like and I'm running out of inventory room so I want to get some more.  I guess I'll buy that Starter Pack that comes with a load of currency.

YIIK: A Postmodern RPG

Something out soon I have my eye on.  I just want to see what the combat is like before I fully commit, but other than that it looks like it could be a romp.

Bin

Nothing major enough to mention.

Play

Dead Cells. An outstanding game,which I just can’t put down.

Corridor Z. A running game,with zombies in it. The gameplay is simple,but it’s fun to get further and unlock stuff.

Taiko No Tatsujin Drum Session. Love it,got a great selection of tracks,from anime to j-pop. 

Want

Resident Evil 2 Remake. So close now,proper hyped for this.

Bin 

Red Dead Redemption 2. Finished the campaign,Online is a tedious grind fest. So I’m done with this. 

Play

Slay the Spire – every time I turn my PC on to do something I end up playing this.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – I'm about five hours into this but i'm having a blast. If you ignore some of the slightly dubious character designs, it's got a great art style and charm to it. the combat' great as well. I'm finding it quite a chilled out experience just roaming around and letting auto attack do its thing on some lower level enemies.

Smash Brother – I've played a few of the Smash games before, but it's always been with experienced players and I had no idea what was going on. This is the first time i've been able to take my time and learn a few of it's intricacies and i'm loving it.

Want

Rage 2 – It's a while off, but i'm really looking forward to this one.

Bin

Read Dead Redemption 2 – Just feels too much like a chore to play. 

Play

GT Sport - racing when I can put down photo mode

Euro Truck Simulator 2- Strangely Zen like.

Fist of the Northstar - Revisiting this after playing the Japanese Hokuto ga Gotoku release last year.

Want

Ace Combat 7  - A return to its original style after the Dross version last Gen

Kingdom Hearts 3 

Bin

Illness - seriously fudge off  already.

Play

Dragon Quest XI - Took me 79 hours to clock it. Can’t say it’s one of my favourite JRPGs but I’m glad I played it. Not sure if I’d pick up the next entry in the franchise though.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Got 4 days next week to plug away at this before I take my holiday. Will hopefully finish off the first game and make a start on the second.

League of Legends - Have somehow got addicted to this again. What a game.

Overwatch - Been dabbling with this whenever I’ve got sick of losing all the time in LoL ?

Sunset Overdrive - Off to see the Missus in the US a week today and this is pretty much the only game she’s got aside from Skyrim, Fallout and Minecraft. I started it off when Iast went there in the Summer and was absolutely loving it but didn’t get to finish it. Hopefully I will this time around.

Gris - Will hopefully play and finish this on one of the planes next week as long as I don’t get distracted by movies as I usually do.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Like above, will play on the plane hopefully.

Starlink: Battle for Atlas - See above.

Onimusha: Warlords - See above.

Want

Kingdom Hearts III - I want it so bad. I want to cure all the hearts of darkness.

Resident Evil 2 - Played the demo today and WOW. Blew my tits off I have to say, early candidate for GOTY already in my view.

Devil May Cry 5 - Pre-purchased last month and played through the demo quite a few times. It can’t come soon enough.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Inject it into my veins! 

Shenmue 3, TLOUP2, Dreams, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Metroid Prime 4 and many many others.

Bin

Dragon Quest XI - Finished it today, it’ll be traded in/sold at some point soon.

Taiko No Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun - Not played this since my initial 3 hours with it so it’s getting sold/traded.

Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu! - Finished this awhile back but not got round to selling it. 

Play

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC) - Finally playing what has probably been the number one game in my backlog since it came out. But as it happens I’m late to the “current gen” anyway so graphics wise it’s easily the most beautiful game I’ve ever played. 10 hours in and loving it so far.

Want

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4) - I’m glad to hear about the story recap update that the developers are providing. 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - I’ll second Blakey’s inject it into me now setiment.

Anthem - I’ve never played one of these persistent multiplayer type games but Anthem looks cool. Would be nice to play with a few of you if we can work around the 9 hour time difference. 

Total War: Three Kingdoms - Planning to play Shogun 2 asap.

Wargroove - Could pick any number of indie games but this looks absolutely lovely.

Bin

Dragon Quest XI - Going back a little bit since I stopped playing this but yeah, I completely disagree with all the reviews that said this was the definitive Dragon Quest game. Not one of the better games in the series. I hope Square-Enix do break from tradition and reinvent the series in some way.

PLAY

God of War (PS4) - Feels like I’ve been playing this for an absolute age! Think I’m on the home straight now though.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate (Switch) - Now unlocked all the characters and having a great time playing it with the young-un. I lose to him more than I’d like though, he is only 8 years old ?

Pokemon Go (Mobile) - Can someone please sabotage the servers so I can quit this thing?

WANT

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) - Ready for another From Software fuelled abusive relationship to begin.

Okami HD (Switch) - Been wanting this for ages. Haven’t got enough spare time to be replaying stuff though unfortunately.

Marty Scurll wrestling t-shirt (Garment) - Can’t decide which one to get.

BIN

Latest Overwatch PTR changes (PC) - If they all go through to the main game on PS4, I’m done playing main tank.

Lack of daylight (Life) - I get up and go to work, IT’S DARK. I emerge from work, IT’S DARK. I get home, IT’S DARK. Rinse and Repeat.

Play

Dead Cells - Fantastic game! Think this could have been my game of last year if I’d started it sooner. Still got concerns about getting bored of repeating the starting areas but so far I am loving it. 

Gardens Between - Just completed, very pleasant and easy going experience. Recommended. 

And the usual Persona 5, Rocket League, Forza Horizon 4 etc. which I’ve been playing for a while now. 

Want 

Resident Evil 2 Remake - Been looking forward to this since the original REmake and the demo has just added to it. 

Onimusha HD - I loved this series back on PS2. Can’t wait to revisit it. The 2nd was a the high points for me but this’ll do for now. 

Trials Uprising - New instalment of one of my favourite game series of all time. 

New Super Mario Bro’s U Deluxe - Havent ever got on with the ‘New’ Mario series, but I still want to give this a proper try. 

Bin

Resident Evil 2 Remake -  As much as I’m looking forward to this, I’m still massively disappointed it’s not being done in the original style like the first REmake which is one of my favourite games of all time

Remakes/Re-Releases - Just concerned how most of my most anticipated games are remakes and re-releases even this far into the generation. Where are the new exciting releases which will appeal to me? Theres not been many. 

play

Finished final fantasy 15 and moved on to tales of Vesperia. It takes months for me to get thru games of this sort so I'll be hoping to break up my playthru with several normal length games, maybe Resi 2, or onimusha.

want

i want to own and eventually play all the final fantasy reissues coming to Switch. I can't explain why I want that. I just do.

bin

Bin may be too strong a word, but I've sort of stopped playing Smash ultimate. I just haven't got time to get good at games like this.