passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Awesome Games Done Quick Thread

HandsomeDead

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh man someone started on speed runners and GDQ in the most amazing way possible 

It’s a whole thread. But then someone said this

Which had me rolling then someone did this

How do people come up with this I’m choking hahaha

I know someone who read that Jordan Peterson book, I'm pretty sure it must be the only book he ever read cause he considered the advise in it so mindblowing he alienated everyone in his life who didn't fit into or follow the advise he personally considered gospel. There's a lot of very gullible people out there who think they're free thinkers but are nothing but.

What 'work ethic' does a philosophy PHD have anyway, they don't do anything lol. What's its valuation in the bonking marketplace

On 07/10/2021 at 20:17, Maf said:

Straight up the hardest game I’ve ever played. I dunno how people finish it in 40 minutes. I’ve played that game for at least 8 hours and have never even seen the first boss. 

On 07/10/2021 at 20:38, OCH said:

Same. I used to pride myself on Buster-only Mega Man runs and stuff like that. But Metroid was beyond me.

...11 minutes😱

• 5 weeks later...

Here’s the (now old) WR of the new Mario hack Luminescent 

Not the hardest Kaizo ever (Although it’s not like I could do it) but lots of cool tricks in here. They picked some decent music and did cool graphical things too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s not strictly a speedrun but a speed runner does these cool Resident Evil play challenge play throughs. So in this you can see Hardcore mode, no saves, no using the box, no damage and he does it in about 3 hours. I also really like his presenting style. Casual but solid talk through of knowledge and strats. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...