Sign in to follow this  
RikSP

StrangePlay

We continue our run up to Christmas with a new Four Play video. 

It has a Christmas themed intro and there's an ice level so it's festive as fuck. 

Only watched first half so far. 

Spoiler

Who barraled straight back from the dead and rolled down straight into the spikes?! 🤣😂

I’ll give that a watch after work tonight. I never got any good at Spelunky,despite it being really enjoyable. Once I got to the Ice level that was as about it for me.

25 minutes ago, AndyKurosaki said:

I never got any good at Spelunky ,despite it being really enjoyable.

Neither did we. :lol:

I’ve seen some people get to the proper last boss,no problem. Meanwhile if I can get to the 2nd world without pissing my lives up the wall,I consider that an accomplishment.

3 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

Only watched first half so far. 

Hide contents

Who barraled straight back from the dead and rolled down straight into the spikes?! 🤣😂

That would be Elliott, the guy I started the channel with 😅

It's Dark Souls Remastered day! In this video I take on Seath the Scaleless all by my ones without summoning anyone in. 

This confuses Mark greatly as he's done the majority of the bosses by summoning in players and letting them kill it for us, we're that good. 

This weeks News Discussion is up!

This week @Sly Reflexand I talk about:

Those cheeky adverts in Street Fighter V.
The incoming Panzer Dragoon 1 and 2 remakes.
Monster Hunter World's Iceborne expansion (and other related news).
And the Sonic the Hedgehog movie design looking like an actual nightmare.

We had a lot of fun making this one and the last 5 minutes is basically just laughter 🤣

Some interesting articles to discuss there then,shall check it out later today. Likewise the Dark Souls episode,a series (apart from DS2) that I’ve never quite got the hang of.

Well,that was a quality news discussion. I hadn’t seen the ads in SFV for myself. Guile’s tattoo is bad. But Dhalsim’s is god-awful. Totally agree with Sly,he’d never put an ad on those skulls. Tacky AF. 

Never played any of the Panzer Dragoon series,so that could be interesting. Have to agree though, it all depends on who remasters it. Some,such as Bluepoint,really put the effort in. While some, genuinely don’t (Red Faction Remarstered was proper lazy). So yeah, need to see more before I can get interested.

Monster Hunter has passed me by, I tried the demo before the full game released last year,didn’t have a bloody clue what I was doing. Still, the fans are definitely quids in for new content.

As for the Sonic movie,two words. Oh dear.

It seems a good enough game,I just felt a bit overwhelmed by it,having never played the series before. It’s on my rental list to properly try at some point in the future.

If you pick up the PS4 version let me know and I’ll play online with you, talk you through some bits and help out as I can. 

Im sure a couple more of the guys here will help too. 

Cool,once I eventually rent it I shall say as much in the thread. Probably not any time soon as I’m on with EDF and Tomb Raider. But sooner or later I’ll try it out.