passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

HandsomeDead

25 minutes ago, Maf said:

This game is £60 on Amazon. Yeah. I need at least 50% off that, pal

£39.85 from ShopTo. That being the very first price that popped up when I googled the game title Maf....

• 3 weeks later...

Elsa Bloodstone is in a video game ?!?

AngryCharmingBigmouthbass-small.gif

That is almost too obscure for my knowledge... The "Expansion Pass" seemed a bit concerning. Are they saying the X-Men, FF and Marvel Knights won't be fully accessible right away? Gated Content...?

Yeah, I know her name because she was talked about on Back Issues in relation to Frankencastle. But I don’t think I’ve actually seen her in a comic myself. 

I need to to find an updated list of playable characters. Looks like Cyclops is in it which is cool.

Looks like Cyclops is just a NPC that helps out in fights, but he also appears to have a nearly complete move set so maybe he is hidden in the X-Men DLC

Also it seems as if the cutscenes are pre-rendered? So when you enter a cutscene your party will disappear and will have an entirely different party because of story purposes

Kind of feels like that’s missing the point a little bit 

They kind of did that before. The dialogue boxes of the older games would be stylised by the Player One character choice. So in effect, the only people that matter in any given cutscene are the enemies.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is Captain America so over-designed? He almost looks as bad as he did in MvC Infinite ?

It also seems a bit odd how much of the roster is just pew, pews 

• 3 weeks later...

Not seen a better price than that recently. That's probably the cheapest you'll find now, this close to launch.

I'm tempted to get another couple of those Nintendo vouchers and use them on this and Fire Emblem.