Hendo

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Assuming it's not too late, you register your game card on the Switch (press start, I think, on the game icon), register it, then you get an email with a code 

12 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

😮 I have not done this. What's involved? 😯

If you’ve got the digital copy, you’re ok. If you’ve got the physical copy you need to:

- Put the game in

- Hover over it on the menu and press “+”

- You then need to select the option to register your game and claim your coins

- Once this is done, you will get the code emailed to you.

- Redeem the code on the Nintendo shop to download Piranha Plant 👍

You only have today to do it though! 

EDIT - Yeah, what @DANGERMAN said 😊

I played 3 online games of this today at random to see if I could get back in to it and the the online is still freezing all the time! How have they not fixed this? In one match I came in 2nd with 3 KO’s can I can promise you I didn’t know I KO’s anybody. It’s just im. Possible to. Tell what is. Happening with all the. Stuttering all the time. 

Is it just me or or has anyone else experienced that? 

I had issues around launch with the online but haven’t really gone back to it since I finished World of Light.

I know Piranha Plant’s in now but I may leave it until Joker comes out before diving back in.

Still haven't got it out of the box. Thinking I'm going to sell the boxset (as money is a bit tight post-holiday) and come back to it at a later date.

I finally unlocked Pokemon Trainer so this game finally earned it’s price tag. I love playing as Squirtle. 

I'm really enjoying this, it's the most I've played a switch game in 5 days since Mario Odyssey, think I've put about 8 hours in so far at least.

I'm staying firmly in classic mode, and I don't think I'll move, I like having to try each character and there is enough variation each time.

I'm pretty rubbish at it, less button mashing than when I started but still not using any skill as such, I do wish it had a better training mode that taught you then mechanics. For some reason I seem to do well with the Pokémon characters.

But, yeah it's a really great package.