passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Hendo

12 minutes ago, ThreeFour said:

? I have not done this. What's involved? ?

If you’ve got the digital copy, you’re ok. If you’ve got the physical copy you need to:

- Put the game in

- Hover over it on the menu and press “+”

- You then need to select the option to register your game and claim your coins

- Once this is done, you will get the code emailed to you.

- Redeem the code on the Nintendo shop to download Piranha Plant ?

You only have today to do it though! 

EDIT - Yeah, what @DANGERMAN said ?

• 4 weeks later...

I played 3 online games of this today at random to see if I could get back in to it and the the online is still freezing all the time! How have they not fixed this? In one match I came in 2nd with 3 KO’s can I can promise you I didn’t know I KO’s anybody. It’s just im. Possible to. Tell what is. Happening with all the. Stuttering all the time. 

Is it just me or or has anyone else experienced that? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this, it's the most I've played a switch game in 5 days since Mario Odyssey, think I've put about 8 hours in so far at least.

I'm staying firmly in classic mode, and I don't think I'll move, I like having to try each character and there is enough variation each time.

I'm pretty rubbish at it, less button mashing than when I started but still not using any skill as such, I do wish it had a better training mode that taught you then mechanics. For some reason I seem to do well with the Pokémon characters.

But, yeah it's a really great package.

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

Glad you can play as other Dragon Quest characters rather than just the Luminary from 11, because he is a nothing character. They've done well using some of the magic as special moves

I didn't take too much notice of DQ 11 guy (and his trailer) at first, until Angelo (DQ 8), Solo(DQ 4) and Loto/Eldrick (DQ 1) appeared. They almost appear to be an Ice Climbers type team?

• 7 months later...

Yeh... Another slot wasted ?

They were on such a roll with Banjo, Joker, Hero et al, they really could have gone with anyone... So why not throw originality out the window, again?