Sign in to follow this  
radiofloyd

The Outer Worlds

Yeah ok, that looks cool. 

Wouldn't take much more to sell me on that. Probably wouldn't take much to turn me off to it either though. If it's more Borderlands than Fallout, I'm in. That's if it's even an open-world adventure rather than something linear.

Also, I made a thread for this before it had a name but it mostly just contained the pre-TGA teaser photos/tweets so feel free to delete mods.

This being on game pass is a big old yass queen as my homosexual brethren might say. I wanted to try it but I know Obsidian are going to make a buggy piece of shit on release so this should soften the blow a bit. 

Looks cool. Doesn’t look mind-blowing. But it’s hard to tell with a game like this until you play it. Will depend on reviews if I buy it at launch or it gets thrown on the wishlist. It does look colourful and fun though.

On PS4 too @regemond. I think it’s on Game Pass Day 1 as Microsoft own Obsidian now but it’s actually being Published by 2K’s ‘Private Division’.

Ah sweet. Thought I was gonna have to get my Xbox back off my mate for a minute then.