passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mortal Kombat 11

DisturbedSwan

17 minutes ago, Hendo said:

There’s all sorts of costumes to choose from and customise as far as I can tell.

Yeah, I don't see the point in that at all. Yet I'm sure it will get some people going, ala "Fashion Souls" ?

I absolutely loved getting all the different costume items in Injustice personally, if MK11 is anything like that you’ll get little buffs for each piece you equip too so they’re handy.  

I’m most excited to see if they’ve got a Multiverse in this, I absolutely loved that in IJ2.

Going by the story trailer @OCH there will be a Young Cage and current Johnny Cage in this. The Young Cage will just be a skin outside the story though I’d imagine.

24 minutes ago, Nag said:

Yeah, who wants a little variety in life...?

?

There is a difference between an alternate costume (a staple of Fighters for decades) and playing dress up like it's a dolly.

• 2 weeks later...

The curious thing I'm noticing about this Time Travel element, is that "the past" they are demonstrating seemingly isn't that of MK 9's alternate timeline, but the original timeline of MK 1-3. The visual cues and certain set pieces don't mesh with what happened in MK 9. That idea, if handled properly, could be very interesting. As the story of the original series wasn't really told in a concise narrative until the Deadly Alliance Trilogy.

Played the beta, it’s fucking excellent! Feels great and looks stunning. Finished the tower twice, really liking Kabal, his finishers are brilliant. 

Had a couple of online matches too, no problem getting them and felt lag free.

Had a little pole around the customisation too, loving some of the costumes. 

Cant wait for this!! ?

It’s going to be good. Netherrealm always deliver. But I do think they’ve gone a bit overboard with reveals. From characters,to fatalities,to DLC. It seems like every other week they’re revealing something. Doesnt leave a lot of surprises for the final game. 

People can say “you don’t have to watch them”.  But when they’re pretty much everywhere,it’s hard to avoid it.