Sign in to follow this  
Sly Reflex

[Rumour/Leak] Borderlands 3

I'd have put this in the Borderlands 3 thread but 1) I don't know if there actually is one and I'm too hopped up on painkillers to check, and 2) there's no guarantee that it's 100% BL3 (although I can't see what else it might be).

FB_IMG_1552417520862.jpg

Edit: thanks to whichever mod moved this.

Correction. It's following the Strauss Zelnick statement that customers are wood to be chopped and every game from now on will be full of MTX. I want to believe Borderlands 3 will be an exemption but it's fucking ripe for dicking over.

7 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

ehhh, let's not get crazy, this is Gearbox and it's following Borderlands 2

It’s more a pop at Destiny and Anthem than putting Borderlands on a pedestal

*witty comment about Randy Pitchford being an alleged paedophile and also a massive cunt*

16 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

Correction. It's following the Strauss Zelnick statement that customers are wood to be chopped and every game from now on will be full of MTX. I want to believe Borderlands 3 will be an exemption but it's fucking ripe for dicking over.

This completely. 

Handsome Collection was Borderlands 2 and The Presequel bundled into one package. There was no remastering really, it was just a case of them putting all the DLC an bits and bobs onto one disc.

Borderlands 1 has never been release outside the vanilla release and the GOTY release on the previous gen. Since it features no Handsome Jack it wasn't part of the collection.

Makes me wonder if they've done a proper job of it on PC this time? The PC version of Borderlands 1 is notoriously bad.

Probably something similar to the golden keys except you get to pay now. It's didn't really impact the other games. I think I still have about 80 keys on my Xbox 360 save after a few hundred hours 

The MTX could be extra heads. They sold a lot of heads and skins in the base version of BL2. They were pretty pointless as you only tended to see them when you were in menus. Small would get good value out of them, then.