passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Borderlands 3

Sly Reflex

• 3 months later...

I'd have put this in the Borderlands 3 thread but 1) I don't know if there actually is one and I'm too hopped up on painkillers to check, and 2) there's no guarantee that it's 100% BL3 (although I can't see what else it might be).

FB_IMG_1552417520862.jpg

Edit: thanks to whichever mod moved this.

Correction. It's following the Strauss Zelnick statement that customers are wood to be chopped and every game from now on will be full of MTX. I want to believe Borderlands 3 will be an exemption but it's fucking ripe for dicking over.

7 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

ehhh, let's not get crazy, this is Gearbox and it's following Borderlands 2

It’s more a pop at Destiny and Anthem than putting Borderlands on a pedestal

16 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

Correction. It's following the Strauss Zelnick statement that customers are wood to be chopped and every game from now on will be full of MTX. I want to believe Borderlands 3 will be an exemption but it's fucking ripe for dicking over.

This completely. 

• 2 weeks later...

Handsome Collection was Borderlands 2 and The Presequel bundled into one package. There was no remastering really, it was just a case of them putting all the DLC an bits and bobs onto one disc.

Borderlands 1 has never been release outside the vanilla release and the GOTY release on the previous gen. Since it features no Handsome Jack it wasn't part of the collection.

Makes me wonder if they've done a proper job of it on PC this time? The PC version of Borderlands 1 is notoriously bad.

Probably something similar to the golden keys except you get to pay now. It's didn't really impact the other games. I think I still have about 80 keys on my Xbox 360 save after a few hundred hours 

The hooded robot was leaked quite a few months ago. Apparently he's one of the new vault hunters. I think he's a beast master or something.

A few of the vault hunters were leaked. One of them is a woman that calls in a Titanfall-esque mech that she can pilot. It can be upgraded so that others can man the turrets on it. I can't remember what the other two were off the top of my head. Just that it was two women, a man and a robot.