passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game For Good - Stand Up To Cancer 2018

Rikzilla

I watched for a couple of hours before the grand prix started, what did the total end up at in the end? It seemed to jump from 14k to 21k within about 20 minutes

also what was with those creme brulee? I got the impression there was something in them, otherwise that seemed less like a challenge and more like a reward

@DANGERMAN

Total came to just north of £61k. A few studios jumped in and gave a tonne which was nice. You missed a hilarious moment during the FIFA 19 part, the kids all ate scotch bonnets and get rekt. Pieface drank so much milk afterward he threw up. 

The creme brulee bit confused me too to be honest. I think the point was trying to eat it without  using your hands but whatever, definitely more a reward than a forfeit. 

Was the donate thing only through the website? I pinged in via text but didn't see anything crop up on the stream, I did get a confirmation through my phone.

They did mention at the time there was an issue with donating, I was watching when they were playing Fortnite when they said it. Watched a bit of Forza as well.