passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch Online

mmmark

I think people are going to come unstuck with how random LA comes across and have people looking up guides very quickly. Speaking of JRPG’s it certainly has moments of get seemingly random thing and then speak to seemingly random NPC or use thing in seemingly random place to make progress. 

It’s also the shortest Zelda title not on the NES. 

*I haven’t played the game since 2010 or before but this is how I remember it being. 

DQ11 is a delight. You can make progress WHILE napping it is a god send video game. Many of my 160 hours with it were spent lying on the sofa, memorising areas and running my character up and down zones bumping into monsters and then killing them with auto battle with my eyes mostly closed. More games need to in corporate more macro management in the necessary but boring parts.

2 hours ago, Maf said:

I think people are going to come unstuck with how random LA comes across and have people looking up guides very quickly.

Yeah there’s some really obtuse stuff in the second dungeon iirc, and probably others, it’s been so long. I think they’ll change it a bit for the new version tbh. 

Yeah, it's probably the single most poorly aged Nintendo game. I couldn't even finish the training, no idea how you are supposed to stay in formation with those controls at 15fps.

Pretty much everything else they did on SNES still holds up great though. To this day I'm baffled by the speed of F-Zero, with its fake Mode-7 3D and whatnot. There's no reason for this game to be such an accomplished racer that early in the system's lifespan and yet there it is, still excellent today (with the exception of Death Wind, screw those tracks).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Earthbound 1 and 2 releasing later today! Amazing. I mean the first one not so much, it does have incredible title screen music, though. But Earthbound 2? Nice, nice, nice. I was so sure they were going to end the stream on Earthbound 3 but still no go on that, huh