passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch Online

mmmark

You can grab anything through legally dubious means. It's not a sound argument. 

They don't have to go through licensing and contracts to get them released.  And they are just doing business and what makes sense to them rather than giving everything up. 

Nintendo's online service isn't very good but to expect the same as the emulation scene is just fantasy, and not based in reality. 

I think if those games go up tomorrow it would be worth signing up for.  There are some classic and very replayable games in that list. 

had a quick go of stunt race and its not been improved as far as i can tell, as expected really, but i can't cope with the frame rate these days so a new version of that with higher resolution and better frame rate i think would be great, like what M2 did to virtua racing.

put mario kart on the title screen just to listen to the music.

My mind is a hell to me. 

I've been looking forward to Link's awakening for a while. But I've never played A link to the past. 

Now I can get that virtually free I'm thinking maybe I should cop the new game down the line, possibly in an eshop sale, and scratch my Zelda itch with the classics.

I'm only torn because I want to save my pennies for DQ11, which has now become a day one pick up. Ooh, decisions.

Do you really want to wait 3 months for Nintendo to knock £7 off in a sale? 

I picked up 3 £30 vouchers from cdkeys and then got the two game vouchers for £84 and then pre-ordered Zelda and got the 5 quid ish gold points so I'm basically making money at this point. 

I really wouldn’t buy DQXI over Link’s Awakening myself @bellow.

I think the only Zelda I’ve loved is OoT really. TWW, MM and BotW would probably be in the ‘liked’ bracket but I never finished the former, I’d play a Switch Remaster though.

I’ve never played AlttP or the OG Link’s Awakening.