passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cross-Console Play News

HandsomeDead

Shawn Layden Seems to Refute Devs on Twitter Who Implied PlayStation was the Reason Behind their Lack of Crossplay

We got to that place in Fortnite and it seems to be going reasonably well, from what I can tell. The Rocket League light up will happen soon. People keep saying, “Why doesn’t Sony allow more people to have it?” We’re open for business on this one. All it takes is for publishers and developers who wish to permission it. As ever, just work with your PlayStation account manager, and they will walk you through the steps that we’ve learned through our partnership with Epic on how this works. I don’t believe right now there is any gating factor on that. I think they’re open to make proposals, because the Fortnite thing worked pretty well.

Cross progression is now live. All I had to do was go to Here and link my Switch (I'd already linked Xbox, Twitch and Mixer). Booted the game up and all my progression has magically transferred over, and will continue to work each way on Xbox and Switch. That's cool.

Indeed @Nag

Although I don't appear to have all my characters unlocked like I do on Xbox, so not sure if you are supposed to buy the character pass again. Luckily I already have the ones I use unlocked, but that's a bit of a bummer.

Edit: this looks like it's being looked into.