passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

I think I'm actually looking forward to the new consoles now. Not sure why, possibly just because I've paid for it, and there is a little bit of new tech in there. It's weird though, there's nothing exciting on them you couldn't play elsewhere, but a things stand I'm toying with picking up Dirt, even though I don't especially like racing games, and the ropey shark game, even though it's probably a tenner to buy it on the PS4 at this point

I got one of my own YouTube videos recommend to me and I watched it.  It was an old SFV match where I didn't do super well but I was using Alex, who has been consistently one of the worst characters in the game.  But I think he's fun, and I get SFIII  nostalgia when I use him.  He sucks, but I have fun.

Now I upload this video of me me winning in a clutch and happen to see some rando happened to see this video that was only meant to be for this forum.  And they are my only "dislike"

Or it was one of you, and if so, you're getting a headbut IRL

Fix this.  It's a cool normie SFV fight

Now that was impressive!

Last time I played Street Fighter was.. Vanilla SF 4, I think? Unlocking Akuma and Gouken. Who were a pain to get, if I remember correctly. Never been great at fighting games, but I do have surprising memory retention for command lists. Tekken and 3D Mortal Kombat were really good for that. I memorised the 10 hit combos from those lists. All my friends at the time, got really annoyed that I knew every move for Shang Tsung in Deadly Alliance?

Alex isn't that bad anymore, but he's still a completely YOLO kind of character that doesn't work if you try to play a slow, controlled game.

I've recently started playing SFV again as I got my hands on a cheap PS+ subscription for another year. I hope Rose turns out good, unfortunately we'll have to wait until Spring 2021 for her to come out, geez.

Yeah Rose was my main from SFIV so I'm glad she's finally on her way to SFV.  I have been thinking of coming back to it for a while.  The last time I played I was trying to learn Sakura but it wasn't working out for me.  We should get @Maf roped in too since he's pretty much nailing it in DBFZ.

I love how they got the face down, but the rest of it is a complete monstrosity. WTF is going on with his arms and legs? If this abomination had been around in WWII he would have been one of the first in the gas chambers to cleanse the hedgehog genepool.

14 hours ago, OCH said:

Sonic wearing a swastika... How wholesome?

It's called 'tude, mate, yeah? 

7 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

I love how they got the face down, but the rest of it is a complete monstrosity. WTF is going on with his arms and legs? If this abomination had been around in WWII he would have been one of the first in the gas chambers to cleanse the hedgehog genepool.

The 3rd reich is where you fight the boss. The Green Hill 1st reich is so iconic though, great music