passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

You can make whatever you want against your own ToS though. To be specific, this was in the trending tab, not someone I followed, that would be gross. Not the first time it has been there either, usually there are these awful Fortnite videos as well which seem like a phishing scam since at the start of the videos you have the dude asking people to comment 10 times with their email addresses and shit. 

I've reported a few and they have been taken down in the past but the only way to avoid them is to block the player but they seem to start new accounts for every video so you just can't avoid it. 

A question for anyone who knows about Bluetooth stuff. 

I'd quite like to use a keyboard on Switch while undocked.  Finding a dongle for it to use while docked isn't a problem, but there are USB C dongles you could use while portable but they seem to be focused around connecting wireless headphones and other audio things.  Are these purposely limited or could other Bluetooth devices be connected to it? 

1 hour ago, DANGERMAN said:

Is there really nothing good coming out until the end of the month? 

Oxygen Not Included just came out of Early Access, that’s meant to be really good. Might not be your thing though. Might not be my thing either... 

19 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Qatar Airways ad sounds like To Zanarkand ?

Quality airline. Although they did once ask if I wanted a sandwich and then gave me salad inside a tortilla. Scum. 

I'm facing the possibility I might be going into hospital tomorrow and so in trying to prepare my PS4 in advance - deleting some stuff off the hard drive, putting some other games on.

Now given the fact I've got around 250 games purchased (including all the PS+ stuff), I really wish there was a better way to organise things.

Just something so you can section them off under Played, Not Played, Finished, and maybe something like Play Again.

I know PS4 has the folders thing, but that's just for stuff you've got downloaded. Some way of organising everything a little better, especially with the trend that's heading further and further towards digital, would just be a lovely little addition.

Unless there's already a way to do this, in which case can anyone tell me how??

I really want to sit down and play an awesome, atmospheric, single player focused, rich action/adventure/RPG like Zelda/Dark Souls/Ico/Journey/Bioshock/Horizon: Zero Dawn/Hyper Light Drifter but just can’t seem to find anything that would 1) scratch that itch and 2) is something I haven’t played before. 

The only 2 games I can find are Sky which is unfortunately on iPad and Control (Remedy) which isn’t really what I’m looking for but kind of, sort of close. 

On 11/08/2019 at 10:19, Maf said:

I really want to sit down and play an awesome, atmospheric, single player focused, rich action/adventure/RPG like Zelda/Dark Souls/Ico/Journey/Bioshock/Horizon: Zero Dawn/Hyper Light Drifter but just can’t seem to find anything that would 1) scratch that itch and 2) is something I haven’t played before. 

The only 2 games I can find are Sky which is unfortunately on iPad and Control (Remedy) which isn’t really what I’m looking for but kind of, sort of close. 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.