Sly Reflex

Gaming Shout Thread

Operation complete. 

It was a bit finicky but I now have properly functioning analogue sticks.  Yes, the UFC reader is a casualty but I don't use Amiibo anyway, it's no big loss.  And I've got the bit in a safe place so I could do some research and open it up again if I felt the need. 

But yeah I have fully functioning Joy-cons again (don't argue). 

48 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

Uh oh. I guess I won't be using Amiibo.  I think I've broke the UFC thing

Does everything else work ok?

Edit.

We posted at the same time. Where did you get the parts and how much?

Amazon.  £6.99 each. 

There are few different brands so maybe you try another because these feel a bit stiff at the moment.  They might ware in, we'll see. 

I really want to play through Devil May Cry 3 again but I don't have it on PlayStation 4 and now I'm really regretting all the times I saw the HD collection on sale and thought to myself "I'll just pick it up next time" but never did. 

Watching The Happy Hob speed run Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is pretty amazing. He finished it with the bad ending in under 1 hour 20 minutes. 

Give it a few months and someone will be able to ace it in 50 minutes or less. Maybe even a lower time if there's exploits that can cut corners. People that are dedicated can do scary things.

Flying back home tomorrow night. Unfortunately as I have a messed up spine I have no hope of sleeping on the flight. So I'm just probably going to drink whiskey and play FFVII on Switch. I think this is a good plan

It's either that or I watch fucking Antman 2 😩

I'm not a spirit drinker but that plan sounds sound... Go for it.

No. 

I was listening to the bombcast the other day and they mentioned a free Picross clone made by Konami.  I know it's on Android but I imagine it's on the appstore too.  Its called Pixel Puzzle Collection.  Get on it if you want some more Picross. 

As far as I can tell if you liked Cat Quest you'll like Cat Quest 2. It's more of the same but with a dog, and the co-op is really nice. Not sure if it's online or couch only, but if you have no friends and play it on your own like some kind of loser then you can swap characters with a push of a button and use their unique skills. In the demo the dog uses his sense of smell to track down a missing cat person. 

Bloodstained, in the section I played, was very good. Character movement and attack feels like Castlevania, the music sounds like Castlevania, there was an abundance of weapons and armour to pick up and each felt very different. I found a pirate hat. The boss was big and horrible and ruined my day. I killed it on the second try after remembering there was a back step.

I need to find the Chucklefish booth tomorrow because there's a couple of games I want to try, and Steam World Quest is there so I need to check that out too. 

@RikSP if the Chucklefish stand has any interesting Stardew merch, can you let me know and I'll PayPal you some money to get me something? (If you don't mind obvs...?)

Oh Chucklefish’s Eastward, Inmost and Pathway all look good.

Have you tried Dicey Dungeons by Terry Cavanagh? It would be cool to meet him. Super Hexagon was amazing.

Heaven’s Vault by Inkle looks really cool too.

Also Double Fine’s Rad and Knights & Bikes.

And PQube’s Songbird Symphony and Aggelos.

6 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

@RikSP if the Chucklefish stand has any interesting Stardew merch, can you let me know and I'll PayPal you some money to get me something? (If you don't mind obvs...?)

Not that kind of booth, mate. They’re demoing their new games. 

4 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

Oh Chucklefish’s Eastward, Inmost and Pathway all look good.

Theyre the ones I’d like to play.

Have you tried Dicey Dungeons by Terry Cavanagh? It would be cool to meet him. Super Hexagon was amazing.

Not yet. I tried to yesterday but someone was on it and I couldn’t be arsed to queue up (was s small area).

Heaven’s Vault by Inkle looks really cool too.

Also Double Fine’s Rad and Knights & Bikes.

Heaven’s Vault does look lovely.

Got no interest in Rad but I played Knights & Bikes last year and it’s great.