passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

Been streaming Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for 4 days now and streaming it again tomorrow.

Currently lying in bed in the dark enjoying silence and no screens. I am so ready for a break. 

I’m about to spend a few hours grinding levels before moving on to the final area tomorrow. It wouldn’t be too bad but I did this literally two days ago with one character, then on Monday I’ll have to do it again with a third.

I’m going to be sick of the series by the time 3 launches.

Be thankful you're not doing it with EDF games, the grind in those for armour is tremendous. I had to farm for hours on every game to even tackle the hardest settings, it's shit. Although the latest one might avoid that, I don't know yet. I think the armour sharing across all four classes might lighten the burden a little bit, but I don't really know until I actually get there and see it in practice.

On 09/10/2018 at 11:08, DANGERMAN said:

I was listening to the bombcast and Austin Walker made the port of The World Ends With You sound like shit. I forget the details but it sounds like you can't play it handheld unless you use the touch screen? Anyway, it was enough to talk me out of buying it again. Not that I should have done, I still use my 3ds which could play the original 

I had that game on DS ...and disliked it quite a bit. Can't remember the specifics but there is a voice in the back of my head that says I shouldn't bother to pick it up again to find out.

Meanwhile I really need to play... something. On my Switch right now I have two games I haven't even booted up yet: Battlechasers: Nightwar and Smash Ultimate. Three games I am reasonably far into : Mario Odyssey, Hollow Knight, Dark Souls Remasted and two I've only really scratched the surface: Super Meat Boy and Shovel Knight.

Not quite in the right frame of mind yet though. 

Reached that time of the year again where I’m looking at the PlayStation Store sale at a load of games I bought at the start of the year and haven’t played, seeing their sale prices and and feeling sad with myself.

That being said, Dark Souls III is £9.99 so...

Bloodborne DLC is also on sale. Comes highly recommended and I have characters with access to all the lamps so can help out anyone that needs it.

I’ve waded through everything on sale and the only thing that really tempts me is Horizon : Zero Dawn for 12 quid.