passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

Weirdly one of the most comprehensive video game release lists I found was on the Radio Times website 

• Life is Strange Remastered Collection (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - 1st February
  • The Waylanders (PC) - 2nd February
  • Dying Light 2: Stay Human (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - 4th February
  • OlliOlli World (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - 8th February
  • Sifu (PC, PS4, PS5) - 8th February
  • CrossfireX (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S) - 10th February
  • Know By Heart (PC) - 10th February
  • Lost Ark (PC) - 11th February
  • Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - 15th February
  • The King of Fighters XV (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S) - 17th February
  • Total War: Warhammer III (PC) - 17th February
  • Horizon Forbidden West (PS4, PS5) - 18th February
  • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia) - 22nd February
  • Monark (PC, PS4, PS5, Switch) - 22nd February
  • Martha Is Dead (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X) - 24th February
  • Elden Ring (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S) - 25th February
  • Grid Legends (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S) – February 25
  • Blood Bowl 3 (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch) - February, date TBC
  • Evil Dead: The Game (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Switch) - February, date TBC

Damn there are a lot of games out in February lol oh no. This year is going to be fucked. 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing I’ve learned about fighting games and what I find really unique about the genre is you can play for hours and hours and whoop fool after fool and it’s never satisfying because they were all bad then you run in to one competent player who plays you like a fucking idiot for 6 minutes and can be so talented at taking the piss out of you they can actually take the piss with their character’s fighting moves and leave you a broken, upset, vengeful middle aged guy feeling so bad about yourself that no amount of whooping idiots can make you feel better because, really, you realise, you are one of those idiots to someone else and they’re beating you was not satisfying either. 

Wonderful video games, 10/10, would play again

After I take all these fucking pills bwaargh