passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

23, terrible. There was a lot of PS1 and Nintendo stuff in there though, so I got the Sega and some of the PC stuff ok . The one I'm kicking myself over is one I guessed Half-Life 2 for. there was one I guessed Deus Ex that was close too. Truth is I could have spent all day on it and only got 2 or 3 more

I got 24 but that was with some help, probably be 4 less on my own, although I knew one was 

Spoiler

Aliens

But didn’t know the specific game.

the 

Spoiler

Fortnite

One I knew I’d played the game but didn’t get it.

edit- probably played about half of the games

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really thinking of buying the Power Rangers fighting game.  It's on sale and it seems to have awesome net code despite everything about it. 

It looks simple in a way.  There is no quarter circle special moves, it's all command hits (a direction plus button) so whenever I watch it it's who hits first for the most part. 

But its a current fighting game with good net code. I'd like one of those. 

Do I go for it? 

I played Battle for the Grid when it dropped onto Game Pass.

I found a combo that makes Lord Drakken so overpowered it's untrue. And Tommy Green Ranger is part of the base game but you have to pay for the far superior Tommy White Ranger, so it's a rip-off.

Never took it online, but you could see its roots as a phone game.

8 minutes ago, Nag said:

Resident Evil has passed 100 million sales so in honor of that achievement here's a question... which one game is the best in the series?

I like the leading emphasis there. Of course it is REmake 1. The perfect Resi experience.

37 minutes ago, Nag said:

Resident Evil has passed 100 million sales so in honor of that achievement here's a question... which one game is the best in the series?

Definitely REmake 1. 

Was talking to a Japanese friend about old Japanese games and she recommended Wonder Project J and J2 for the Snes and N64.

They certainly look worth a spin. Someday i should make use of my Japanese and play through some Japan-only games. There’s no shortage of them. Might be a fun thing to stream too.

Reading the wikipedia page also led me to read 1up, which i haven’t done in a long time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160607084421/http://www.1up.com/features/must-play-super-nintendo-imports?pager.offset=1

2 hours ago, Nag said:

Resident Evil, PS1.