passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

No. 

I was listening to the bombcast the other day and they mentioned a free Picross clone made by Konami.  I know it's on Android but I imagine it's on the appstore too.  Its called Pixel Puzzle Collection.  Get on it if you want some more Picross. 

As far as I can tell if you liked Cat Quest you'll like Cat Quest 2. It's more of the same but with a dog, and the co-op is really nice. Not sure if it's online or couch only, but if you have no friends and play it on your own like some kind of loser then you can swap characters with a push of a button and use their unique skills. In the demo the dog uses his sense of smell to track down a missing cat person. 

Bloodstained, in the section I played, was very good. Character movement and attack feels like Castlevania, the music sounds like Castlevania, there was an abundance of weapons and armour to pick up and each felt very different. I found a pirate hat. The boss was big and horrible and ruined my day. I killed it on the second try after remembering there was a back step.

I need to find the Chucklefish booth tomorrow because there's a couple of games I want to try, and Steam World Quest is there so I need to check that out too. 

Oh Chucklefish’s Eastward, Inmost and Pathway all look good.

Have you tried Dicey Dungeons by Terry Cavanagh? It would be cool to meet him. Super Hexagon was amazing.

Heaven’s Vault by Inkle looks really cool too.

Also Double Fine’s Rad and Knights & Bikes.

And PQube’s Songbird Symphony and Aggelos.

6 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

@RikSP if the Chucklefish stand has any interesting Stardew merch, can you let me know and I'll PayPal you some money to get me something? (If you don't mind obvs...?)

Not that kind of booth, mate. They’re demoing their new games. 

4 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

Oh Chucklefish’s Eastward, Inmost and Pathway all look good.

Theyre the ones I’d like to play.

Have you tried Dicey Dungeons by Terry Cavanagh? It would be cool to meet him. Super Hexagon was amazing.

Not yet. I tried to yesterday but someone was on it and I couldn’t be arsed to queue up (was s small area).

Heaven’s Vault by Inkle looks really cool too.

Also Double Fine’s Rad and Knights & Bikes.

Heaven’s Vault does look lovely.

Got no interest in Rad but I played Knights & Bikes last year and it’s great. 

You know like when people say if you think of the James Bond theme it’s then impossible to recall the Mission Impossible theme or vice versa. I think the same is true for Green Hill Zone and Emerald Hill Zone music 

Hmm...when I google it it just comes back with a lot of YT mash ups of the songs but I think that’s a thing

EDIT: Yes, the John Williams thing is also true. The Superman theme and the Star Wars theme are like that, too