passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

Just installed Shatter on a whim because I didn't know what to play and that caught my eye. Managed to beat it first go. Not sure why I never managed that on PS3.

Looks like the clock boss was the roadblock for many. I join only one other that managed to beat it.

You probably finished on PS3?

I miss how they used to do the "Your next score" thing. I can't remember if it was FX2 or Geo Wars 2 that did the box in the upper right where each time you scored the score would flip between their high score and how many more points you needed to beat it. It was stress inducing but satisfying at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Operation complete. 

It was a bit finicky but I now have properly functioning analogue sticks.  Yes, the UFC reader is a casualty but I don't use Amiibo anyway, it's no big loss.  And I've got the bit in a safe place so I could do some research and open it up again if I felt the need. 

But yeah I have fully functioning Joy-cons again (don't argue). 

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to play through Devil May Cry 3 again but I don't have it on PlayStation 4 and now I'm really regretting all the times I saw the HD collection on sale and thought to myself "I'll just pick it up next time" but never did.