passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gaming Shout Thread

Sly Reflex

I have so many questions.

What the fuck did I just watch? Does he realise we’re not in 1996 any more? Did he actually refer to himself as ‘The Games Animal’?Why is he trying to talk like he’s a cool kid? Did he think the bikini song was actually good? Was it a joke? How many people actually remember him? Did anyone who remembers him ever actually like him? Does Dominic Diamond have a gaming channel?

I just checked his views.

I quit.

Same as Nag, I remember him vividly as being a massive dick at the time. The whole Mario 64 “stitch up” thing - even if it was, most people would just let it go. 

Unsure whether the Games Animal is a character or that really is just him, but that whole video is just stuck in the nineties.

Well, that was quite something. A pretty mediocre show topped off by some lasses in swimwear jiggling about.

Also loads of other issues that drove me insane. Drink some water Perry, you sound like shite. And put a throw over the leather chair to stop it making background noise. You should know this stuff, you've been on TV for fucks sake.

I first played Majora's Mask on the Wii VC and I was playing a lot of Zeldas before Skyward Sword came out so I think I rushed it which stopped me enjoying it as much as maybe I could.  So the plan is just to chill out and try to get all the masks and not rush it.  I have a Ocarina of Time save just before the Water Temple by the looks of it so I may try and finish that off too.

I'll get round to Friday Monsters as well.  It's quite a short one from what I remember hearing.

just in case not everyone is aware, Dave Perry doesn't have anything to do with Digitiser. Digitiser was an old, brilliant games "magazine" on teletext. The guy behind it went on to write for Sooty and wrote the script for the Britains Got Talent dog's film. Despite that he's still well loves because Digitiser was great, funny, and odd