retroed

FOR FREE

Ooh ooh ooh I would quite like some of the early early ones, would give you something for them though.

OK, fair play.

Which ones would you like?

Honestly I have no idea if they are worth anything, I assume some must be but just let me know which you need and we'll sort something out :)

Im giving away my copy of Viking on the 360, only ask for it if your gonna play it, its not for shelf fodder or trading malarky. Yours if you want it. :)

:unsure: Well if no one else wants it. I've not played on the sexbot for ages. I probably wont get a chance till the end of next week mr dog, but I'll happily pass it on once i'm done

(have you watched Berserk yet?)

:unsure: Well if no one else wants it. I've not played on the sexbot for ages. I probably wont get a chance till the end of next week mr dog, but I'll happily pass it on once i'm done

(have you watched Berserk yet?)

Its your sir. And i have have the whole day free on Saturday an i was genuinely going to watch Beserk, i got out of the draw under my bed purposely. Just PM me your address.

EDIT: Hope you dont hate it. It is by Sega (well, Creative Assembly really).

I have a 48-Hour Gold code for Xbox Live.

I'll only let a silver member have it, post here or PM me.

PSN has done a major fuck up and put Manhunt 2 for PSP up for free. It wont last forever, so get your arse on there and get it sharpish. You need to search for it though, just click on the magnifying glass and tap manhunt in to get to it. Free games FTmotherfuckingW!

Sucks to be you guys. I think I will disconnect the triple from sweet Mrs Internet before I install it just in case they try anything funny :ph34r:

I'm not amazingly bothered, I've played through the Wii version and I think I'm missing the USB cables for my PSP. I don't even know if you can link it up through a Mac, though you must be able to.

Yeah I'm not bothered either. I mean I'm happy for you and all that but I dont even own a PSP, and even if I did have I've got the uncensored ps2 version around somewhere

Yeah I'm not bothered either. I mean I'm happy for you and amma let you finish, but the uncensored US PS2 version is the best version of Manhunt 2 ever.

Fixed.

Yeah I'm not bothered either. I mean I'm happy for you and amma let you finish, but the uncensored US PS2 version is the best version of Manhunt 2 ever.

Fixed.

LAWLROTFLCOPTER

Fixed.

:lol: I was thinking that when i read it back last night

$5 off $50 code at Play-Asia. Reply if you want it, expires November 14.

I have a 48-Hour Gold code for Xbox Live that came with MW2.

I'll only let a silver member have it, post here or PM me.

Just come across this £5 off a £50 spend at Play.com. Expires: 06-12-09.

Code: PLANW09