passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 4

retroed

It was just something a bit different to me. I enjoyed the spectacle, seeing the banshees fly about. And the sound direction, with Cortana adding a bit of urgency (ok, not quite urgency, but something in that general area).

The Showcases are all just scripted 'cant lose' situations anyway aren't they? So it was nice to do something different with the race random single vehicle to random point theme.

Anybody got the Horizon Drift Pack of cars? @Nag if you don't know this may interest you...

There are 7 cars in that pack. For 19 skill points you can unlock a "skill" that gives you a cash dump of 300,000 credits. That's 2.1 million across the 7 and a 5th of that sweet, sweet  castle money.

59 minutes ago, retroed said:

I take it you all have the Forza Hub installed on your Xboxes? Free credits every week for all Forza games. 200k for Horizon 4. Just open the app and claim them once a week.

Ta, your post rejigged my memory that I've got it installed on my PC (can install it on all W10 PCs/Laptops).

I always forget about it but then log in randomly and have a butt-load of shit waiting for me. Pretty crazy that I've been playing Forza games since 2005 ? 

i don't really like how you buy the houses with money, i want to spend all mine on cars, and some cars are 10 million! well i have loads of cars so it's fine i guess. in drifting news i think there's a bug or something with steering wheels, tried a pad and it's actually possible to drift, fun even! i'm still not great at it but it's massively better.

also you can get an

Spoiler

ultima

pretty easy doing some

Spoiler

drag racing

:D

oh and some cars have skill point things that unlock other cars, like the

Spoiler

tvr, and the fancy racing looking nissan.

Winter sure does look nice but like @Nag said a few posts up it makes some of the game so much tougher. A couple of the drift zones feel near impossible as thethin path you have to stay on to get drift points is covered in snow. I have to wait till Thursday afternoon for Spring to kick in which is annoying as I have tomorrow off.

Not that I know of old bean.

I've been doing the qualifications for Ranked Adventure online. It's a big source of influence so you level up at least once (sometimes three times) after each best of five match. If you win you get about 30k credits too.

I'm at 8.8 million, i think i'm level 186. Spring tomorrow! I'm gonna fuck those drift zones in the dick.

Yup, apparently they are ‘aware’ of the proble. I’m not getting my final barn find just in case.

I think I might be done with this for a while but I’ve loved my time with it, I think it’s my favourite Horizon. Britain has been amazing place to drive around, Spring looks stunning as well.

If the business model is the same as FH3 the next DLC will be in December.

• 2 weeks later...