passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Luigi's Mansion 3

DisturbedSwan

Previews dropping for this:

Destructoid

In my discussions with Luigi's Mansion fans, I've found many have a strong preference for either game, some favoring the characterization of the first while others go for the wonderful Scarescrape mode of the sequel. It'll be interesting to see what these groups think of Luigi's Mansion 3 when they get their hands on it at the end of the month. Because it's shaping up to be the best of both worlds and so much more.

Nintendo World Report

Luigi's Mansion 3 is a strong game, but I need more time to fully assess things. I'm not high on some of the floors and there is a decided lack of spectacle. Does that make it a bad game? Far from it. The gameplay is the best it has ever been, and it flows quite nicely overall. ScareScraper also impresses right out of the gate with harder gameplay and a focus on objective-based missions. The minigames are okay, but outside of being nice curiosities, they don't really change my mind on the overall package. These feelings are still developing and I will gladly tell you more later this month.

Vandal.net (Spanish)

We loved these first hours with Luigi's Mansion 3 and it would need a lot so that it does not become one of our favorite games this year and the console in general. Everything he does, he does it well and we find it practically impossible to find any flaws, which speaks very well of what Next Level Games has achieved. We still have a lot to play and many things to try, like its cooperative mode Tower of Challenges and its competitive mini-games, but if you have a Switch, this is a purchase that you should not miss.

Everyeye.it

We will obviously be able to confirm all these impressions to you during the review; the impression, at the moment, is to be faced with another exclusive capable of making its mark in the now stratospheric line-up of Switch.

• 2 weeks later...