Sign in to follow this  
Nag

Marvel's Spider-Man

The swinging mechanic really does feel sublime in this, it's not the biggest map ever but I'll virtually guarantee you won't use the fast travel in the game.

@Nagyeah, I was getting a good feel from all the controls but haven't been able get a good session on it yet. Maybe today, or tomorrow I can move on a bit.

I'm about 50% through this game too. Love it.  The one thing Insomniac have completely  nailed is being Spider-Man. I thought Batman was forever (pun intended) going to be the best Super Hero game ever but the feeling of swinging through the city,  fighting as Spidey with his spider sense going off (just like Bats) and the QTE events done well will be hard to beat now. 

I hope those lab research puzzles aren't too important in the larger scheme of things. I got to about number five in the circuit board puzzle list and thought, feck that, life's too short.

Call me a traditionalist but I prefer my Peter Parker taking pictures and web swinging into innocent bystanders😀

I think the game gives you the option of skipping them eventually although I don't know what the prerequisites are for it to do that.

Just leave the puzzle for a minute or so,and the option to skip appears.

I did it for all of them,as I hate that crap.

I don't mind the occasional brain teaser. They did some amazing stuff with R&C, especially crack in time. But when you see a big list of gradually stiffening block puzzles my heart sinks a little. 

I'm so good at this now, I basically am Spiderman, and have asked people in my house to refer to me as such for the time being.

Spiderman, Spiderman, da dada dada, Spiderman....