Nag

Marvel's Spider-Man

5 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

@Nagshe doesn't look like she's got a big dick 

I could give her one.... literally.👍

7 minutes ago, Sly Reflex said:

@Nag owns a Bad Dragon confirmed.

I Googled that... Probably shouldn't have.🤣

Spidey already done good, he deserves the break.

After relentless pressure from resident trophy whore @DANGERMAN I got the platinum on this.

I didn't love the game as much as I wanted to but I did enjoy it. That ending.

I’ve just got this and I am absolutely loving it. The swinging took a bit of getting used too and my fingers can still get in a bit of a mess when trying to remember to press all the different typesmof combinations but its amazing when it clicks.

same with the combat, very satisfying, the “stealth” works surprisingly we’ll too. 

I don’t think enough can be said about the graphics for people’s faces too, the expressions and the amount of detail

in them is on another level. They’re really believable. 

Started the Turf Wars dlc earlier, haven't done many of the main missions as I'm concentrating on knocking out the side stuff first. One thing of note is that some of these combat rooms are getting really difficult now, I've gone through the game on "Amazing" difficulty (normal)... I'd hate to be attempting these on "Ultimate" which is two steps up.

I didn’t enjoy Turf Wars as much as The Heist. The story felt shorter and emptier, and one particular warehouse was so difficult I stopped playing, left it a day, came back and cheesed the fuck out of it. Weirdly though the last boss is stupid easy.

Finished it 100% and hoping the next one is better. 

I preferred the Heist too, more to do with the Black Cat than anything else to be honest... Turf Wars was actually quite dark in places. In terms of difficulty it's definitely ramping up but it's made me experiment more with gadgets and there's definitely ways of getting round enemies I wasn't seeing or using before.

Yeah definitely, the combat in Turf Wars was definitely steered toward gadget use.

I’m probably going to play through some of the warehouses again before Silver Lining comes out to make sure I haven’t forgotten how to play again. 

I really enjoyed this,so great to finally have a Spider-Man game actually worth playing.

i did find Turf Wars a bit annoying at times. I had to crank it down to Easy,as I was getting slaughtered. Especially when you get ganked by rockets and mini-guns.

3 minutes ago, Nag said:

You ain't no Superhero!....

Nope. I just found going Easy preferable to tearing my hair out after getting overwhelmed for the 15th time. 

I never used the electric web or the one that suspends enemies in the air in the main game, this dlc gives you a reason to use them... seriously things get so much easier spamming those.

And Impact Web!