passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Spider-Man

spatular

I'm about 50% through this game too. Love it.  The one thing Insomniac have completely  nailed is being Spider-Man. I thought Batman was forever (pun intended) going to be the best Super Hero game ever but the feeling of swinging through the city,  fighting as Spidey with his spider sense going off (just like Bats) and the QTE events done well will be hard to beat now. 

I hope those lab research puzzles aren't too important in the larger scheme of things. I got to about number five in the circuit board puzzle list and thought, feck that, life's too short.

Call me a traditionalist but I prefer my Peter Parker taking pictures and web swinging into innocent bystanders?

I'm nearing the 60% mark and I'm of the opinion that this is the best game i've played in the genre. I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it, and that includes the little box puzzles that turn up now and then in the main and side missions, and haven't proved too taxing in the long run.

I love the action, the stealth, the characters, the feel of the controls. I love the villains and boss fights, and I'm genuinely intrigued be the main story, and the conflicted antagonist at it's center.

Belting effort by Insomniac. Although that doesn't surprise me after all the fun I've had with Ratchet and Clank over the years.

This game is incredible. It's the little touches. Swinging through the city and web-spinning through a piece of a pipe that is hanging from a crane. The dozens of animations that Spidey has when swinging around. I was in a faction fight last night and I was just clearing the districts up after completing the main game and I had a trash can thrown at me by a thug, which had never happened to me before. I just can't recommend this game enough. If you like the Batman games or Spidey or just want to play a fucking great game then this is it. Will probably have a quick break from this then I'll go back for the DLC once I've Platinumed this.

Hit the 80% mark. Had some immense set piece moments with major bosses, who seem to hang around in two's in Spidey's New York. But the whole thing has upped itself into top gear, or at least I hope it's in top gear. Any more hectic than this and I might end up in the local emergency room.

Done. So good it has entered my extensive collection of PS4 keepers. So that's Spiderman, Resi 2 and God of War.?.

What I really appreciate about this game is the flawless execution. Everything is so smooth; the controls never let you down, and although you pay for your mistakes, you learn too. I spent a lot of time stealthing around, too. I enjoy that style of play, especially when there's options if things go tits up.

Really liked it.

No one cares about this but me but I want a procedural animation generator for Spider-Man’ swinging and fighting. Even though it has tonnes of animations already you can’t have enough. And the game looks so good and Spider-Man is so iconic for he’s look and poses that they need something that gives looking at him swinging more variation, and helps make he’s movements feel more natural. 

Obviously a system like that you would probably end up end up with some real goofy looking stuff and you would need just an incredible amount of time and technology that hasn’t really been done yet.

And no one but me cares about it. But that’s what I want from a next gen Spider-Man game

Also an enhanced web swinging mechanics. I want left trigger for left hand and right trigger for right hand.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...