passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Spider-Man

spatular

DLC done. More of the same but honestly after not playing the game for a month I don’t mind. Cheeky fuckers have added more trophies to the thing now (hardest difficulty and new game plus playthroughs).

Story was fun and I’m looking forward to part two in November:

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just got this and I am absolutely loving it. The swinging took a bit of getting used too and my fingers can still get in a bit of a mess when trying to remember to press all the different typesmof combinations but its amazing when it clicks.

same with the combat, very satisfying, the “stealth” works surprisingly we’ll too. 

I don’t think enough can be said about the graphics for people’s faces too, the expressions and the amount of detail

in them is on another level. They’re really believable. 

• 3 weeks later...

I didn’t enjoy Turf Wars as much as The Heist. The story felt shorter and emptier, and one particular warehouse was so difficult I stopped playing, left it a day, came back and cheesed the fuck out of it. Weirdly though the last boss is stupid easy.

Finished it 100% and hoping the next one is better. 

Yeah definitely, the combat in Turf Wars was definitely steered toward gadget use.

I’m probably going to play through some of the warehouses again before Silver Lining comes out to make sure I haven’t forgotten how to play again. 

On 29/11/2018 at 19:48, AndyKurosaki said:

Yeah I didn’t use a lot of gadgets much either. I got to that Screwball challenge where you can only use mines and Suspension Matrix,and failed miserably as I’d never used either of them.

I fucking hated that mission so much. Truth be told I hate Screwball. Having to keep hearing her shitty voice whenever you retry drives me insane.