passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Darkest Dungeon - Mostly Famous Goners

Hendo

And now the roster has the max ability, 29 people currently ready to go, two spaces left.

New additions are Satoru Iwata as the Shieldbreaker (same as Idi Amin), Saddam Hussein as Bounty Hunter (same as Stephen Hawking, obviously) and Victoria Wood as a new class, the Antiquarian, whatever that is.

Another boss down.

8D2CB393-0514-459C-8313-742CFE1C60FC.jpeg

This one could’ve gone brutally wrong. Luckily I’m using a wiki for help on areas and bosses I’m not familiar with.

This boss is a huge cannon with soldiers that it respawns. One of these soldiers is the guy that lights the cannon. If the cannon fires by this guy, you’re all gonna die pretty quickly.

So they all had to gang up on the matchman and make sure that didn’t happen, although due to my own incompetence, it did happen once and Jo Cox, the healer, lost most of her health, and Stephen Hawking went into a state where any one hit, no matter how small, would kill him.

We somehow healed up and took the bastards down, but that’s the closest I’ve come to losing anyone. And if one had gone down, the others would soon follow.

Came out with a bunch of cash but also a few diseases, so it’s gonna be a case of taking some newbies into low level fights for a while.

Terrible news on Celebrity Come Die With Me.

Even worse than someone kicking the second bucket - Sir Terry Wogan, Satoru Iwata and John Noakes have picked up the Crimson Curse. 

Basically, they are now vampires. To stave off their lust for blood, I have to carry bottles of The Blood to give them when they start craving.

There’s 4 different stages and their stats will change. Don’t give them The Blood soon enough and they could start attacking team mates, denying buffs or (I think) just plain dying.

But give them too soon and equally bad things start to happen.

If that wasn’t bad enough, the infection starts to spread across the roster if they share parts of the town (like going to get treated for other stuff, or the pub) and there’s a mad man stalking one of the levels who’s out to kill anyone infected.