Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

A Plague Tale: Innocence

Poor Blakey. 

🤔 looks alright. Voice acting/script seems bad? Not sure what the gameplay is?

ASOBO 🤔 oh yeah FUEL and The Crew. 

😂

Everything looks great to me, it’s a AA game so I give it some leeway. The stealth gameplay with the fire and hordes of rats is shown in the above videos. 

I thought The Crew was made by Ivory Tower 🤔

Anyhoo...

3 hours ago, Blakey said:

I thought The Crew was made by Ivory Tower 

Youre right. Apparently ASOBO did the 360 port which I didn’t know even existed. 

Wonder how much crew 2 is on xb1 now it’s a fail. (Don’t tell anyone, I think we’re alone in here, I’m not really liking forza horizon 4 much).

Edit: forgot to add this fun fact about the Black Plague. People would eat cats during the time. You know what the cats would keep under control? Rats. They were screwing themselves over there. 

It's probably not a lot of cash right now @wiivo 2.0, I played the The Crew 2 Alpha and never went back to it, think I own the original on PC but never got round to it.

It’s almost £20. Sod that. I’ll stick with fh. I like the racing it’s everything in between that’s cringe af. 

This is 45 quid to pre-order on LIVE, is that right? I was expecting a 20/25 quid jumping on point.😬😬

Yeah £45 digital is a little steep, can’t see it doing well at that price unfortunately. Hopefully retail has some better deals.

Even on PC I can’t find it for under £30.

I know I'm probably alone in picking this up, but if anyone's interested TheGameCollection have it for as low as £32.95 on Console at the moment - which is far better than I've seen elsewhere. Admittedly not as cheap as it should be to thrive but it's far better than the £40/£45+ elsewhere.

I'll definitely be picking it up since it's been on my radar for a good while now but even a discount of full price can get fucked. 

I've had it on pre-order for a while now but I consciously avoid any sort of info about it. I read about the premise and saw a couple of screenshots and that's really all I needed to know. 

So I'm not going to read any five page long Blakey impressions until I've played it myself.

No 5 page long Blakey impressions until May 14th @Maryokutai 😘 

I’m going in almost completely blind too, I have watched a little of the early game gameplay and the E3 walkthrough but I want to know pretty much as little as possible as well.

I just really hope it sells reasonably well. I worry about it bombaing hard at £40.

24 minutes ago, Blakey said:

I worry about it bombaing hard at £40.

I'll be amazed if it doesn't at that price, I can't see the setting drawing in a casual crowd either... I'll be happy if proved wrong, I don't have any I'll will towards the game.

Apart from the price.😂

I really don't get the price complaints, it costs about the same as any other new game coming out?

But it looks like a AA game... I'd expect it to cost around the same as Hellblade when that released. @Maryokutai

@Nag‘s right.

It’s from an unknown developer and a AA Publisher, it really should be £30 at most. The likes of Hellblade etc. Show that short single-player games at the price point can flourish. 

£40 is just too much for a lot of folks to fork out - especially on Day 1.